This is what Russian internet users has said about the little Ukrainian girl killed in Russian missile strike today

This is what Russian internet users has said about the little Ukrainian girl killed in Russian missile strike today.

Attached: 1657795974877.jpg (718x1280, 389.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gm8OMhq-jIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God rest her soul

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 8.23K)

Attached: 1234.jpg (1024x1020, 350.75K)

Extremely normal country

Fair desu. I would stomp on russian heads until they explode

why so many female posters

they are the true evil behind Russia

War = genocide
Fuck Russia tho warmongering globohomo

Tbh russians aren't human so this isn't news. They produce CP en masse and rape kids like it's nothing so for them it's just another day.

I've noticed this with a handful countries. Does having a leader who is perceived to be a strongman make the women of a country hyper patriotic?

Channel?

why would they feel sympathy given the amount of innocent russians killed in ukraine?

R A R E

didn't care about donbass children
don't care about ukrainian children
simple as

I love how they're using this as propaganda despite doing same every day in Donetsk and commenting with things like "One future orc dead lol"
They deserve everything they're getting

>Russians
>innocent

sweet whataboutism bro

Whataboutism is a valid answer if your opponent tries to claim moral superiority.

russians are subhumans what else is new

can I make collages of Any Forums posts and present them as average Americans?

This is just the same as the comments yanks make whenever their country goes to war in the desert.

Why has there never been any proof of those
You do realize “muh Russian speakers gas chambers 6mil” is a lie used for propaganda

Sir, your uber driver is here

Attached: IMG_20220625_203100_532.jpg (371x558, 31.69K)

ITT: western chuds hypocrisy

Attached: images - 2022-07-14T112214.035.jpg (640x315, 44.09K)

To be fair I've seen both Ukrainians and Russians do this shit in huge numbers.
Here in usa when we find out that the military did awful shit, most people condemn it and even the ones who find excuses for soldiers still don't glorify the act, only few edgelords support American military brutality.
Meanwhile for Slavs it seems the majority of them don't mind it. This is a eastern slavic issue

yes.

We didn't drop a missile on that little nigga.

>Why has there never been any proof of those
there is
you absolute tard

OSCE aknowledges this.

The difference is that this isn't from the equivalent of russian pol you retard. Its from mainstream social media. Even comment section of fox news fb page never gets edgy like op

North Korea levels of brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=gm8OMhq-jIY

many such cases

Attached: 1656794218333.png (936x706, 1.04M)

On the Ukrainian side I've only seen them getting sadistic over dead soldiers and while it still makes them look like savages its nowhere near as bad as cheering some random 6 year old getting buried by debris

What about the nonstop threads laughing about his dead and the edits mocking him?

They sure go from liberating their Slavic brothers with highly precise strikes to HAHAHAHA CYKA BLYAT HOHOL BURN THEM IN THEIR CRIBS real fast.

Dude, FB is moderated, TG chats aren't (mostly).