Tell me about Norway

Tell me about Norway.

Attached: istockphoto-494611794-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 261.07K)

It’s filled with Norwegians

It’s filled with Swedes

they have lot of speed bumps to slow down drivers.

Attached: norway road.jpg (602x339, 65.4K)

Wow you guys suck

oke what you wanna know about norway

Are there nice quiet places that an American can buy land and get away from all shit happening in the world right now?

Yes, norway has lot of rural locations, if you wanna cheap land go to finnmark (northern region in norway), but its get dark there in winter and 24/7 sunlight in summer. Southern norway is little bit easier to deal with.

Just about the highest standard of living in the world, comparable to Switzerland, Arabs in the Gulf Arab states or East Coast US college towns. Norway got stupidly rich from oil and gas in the North Sea
Also, the best posters on this site without a doubt

why cant you do that in your own country

It fucking sucks here

What do you want to know? My mom is Norwegian so I know a lot of stuff.

either you move to city in norway where it doesnt suck or buy that land in rural and live exactly like in america

How are immigration laws? What is the best area? What are the cities like?

just move to Montana, Alaska or Idaho

Norway has the second longest coastline in the world after Canada, with a length of 100,915 km

Yes, tell me about my country and how I should move to places that aren't as good as you are lead to believe.

haha yeah grass is always greener right
the US is basically the tutorial world my guy

>How are immigration laws?
Don't know, but not as "generous" as in Sweden at least.

>What is the best area?
Depends. I like Bergen a lot, but Olso is probably the best if you want a job. Vestlandet has beautiful nature.

>What are the cities like?
The bigger cities are like any larger European cities, but the smaller ones are still very nice.

Immigrating to Norway is most likely not a good idea if you don't have a connection to Norway (ancestors). The culture (and language) is very different compared to the US, the taxes are higher and there are less opportunities compared to the US.

Yes, staying in the US is a good idea.

yes, instead of staying in your own country move to another one that isn't as good as you are lead to believe

I have ancestors from Germany but it doesn't seem like the best place to move to
lol fair enough