Where the fck do i take a girl for a date?

where the fck do i take a girl for a date?
Any Forumsbros i fanally got a date bt where the fck do i take her

Attached: pepee.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

some park, nice town to visit, lake, museum, etc.

to bed

Go to the dirtiest street tacos you can find and show her how many you can eat (don't buy her any) and then you rape her like the brown savage you are.

These are all good suggestions. You can also take her bowling.

Cook at home

>some park
there is a nice park near my home
>nice town
the nearest town is a crime ridden shithole no one wants to go
>lake
there is not a single lake near my shitty ass city
>museum
will be a night date, so not an option

Anything works, icecream, some random park or whatever.

to a black guy's home

>Night
Bad move. First date should be during the day and involve no alcohol. I guess go get some coffee and chit chat there.

I took my step sister out clubbing on our first date it was really hot. She friended up on me a lot. I blew a load in my pants after a half hour though but that didn’t stop us. When we went back home the sex was awesome, she was so turned on from the atmosphere and music and dancing and drinks

Depends on the girl. Is she a slut?

My home and you're allowed to watch while I slam my dick into her

Not movie.
Some interesting place in the city.
I'm sure there is one.
A place you can both explore.
Also have a place to eat in mind.

First dates I usually something that's not too serious where you can break the ice by laughing at each other's poor skills, like mini golf or something similar. Then get ice cream, a snack, a picnic in the park or something like that. Usually works as a decent first date to break the ice, and you're not spending a $100 dinner (or other expensive activity) on a possible thot. If there is a fair in town I just take her to that.

theater, take her to a violin concerto antonio

Ok basically anything that requires you pay ass or hardly interact (see: movies) is a horrible idea. Think, a walk in the park, coffee and maybe some cheap food like Pizza. Gives you plenty of time to talk and get to know each other

most girls feel awkward/shy eating around men at first, if it helps you to take that into account

McDonald's, you can take her everywhere, just walk around if you must, just be fun and witty, any place goes

cooking class
if she refuses you dodged a bullet

My award winning first date is:
Nighttime date at the beach. Two folding chairs in the sand in front of the waves, a little portable gas cooker to make tea for both of us from herbs I grew in my apartment. A little choclate and stuff.
You just sit together, talk about stuff. Sip on tea, eat a little choclate and that's it.
Secret weapon hidden in the bottom of the bag: A bottle of wine, only take out if a lot of chemistry.

knowing this site, someone will end up burning the date's hair and trying to put out the fire with the wine.

Konditorei

It's not a secret if you've told us this over and over.