I noticed that white people get so flustered and anxious when the topic of Asian unity brought up...

I noticed that white people get so flustered and anxious when the topic of Asian unity brought up. Are they afraid that we would kick their shit uncontested if our powers coalesced into one entity so they try their earnest to keep us divided? When we Asians unite in Western countries, we occupy the highest positions in their institutions.

Attached: samurai-sitting-in-front-of-his-warriors-picture-id157774944.jpg (1365x2048, 694.42K)

You arab

he's asian

because it's the rationale of japanese imperialism

you are just deaf to asian geopolitics and white people are a little bit more nuanced

If you haven't by now that the fate of asians is to be in the wite man's shadow, you better wake up

Attached: 1652282911059.jpg (880x814, 41.96K)

Turks living in Germany who are on average poor is another proof that you're not Asian.

Attached: 48160.jpg747.jpg (781x1200, 523.1K)

he's middle eastern

The white man is a cowardly creature. When confronted by any tangential animosity they fluster. Their danger lies in what they do, not what they say.

No one hates asians more than asians themselves. Just look at East Asia and how they have been shitting at each other for centuries. The concept of Asian Unity is something >we don’t even think about at all because its something which is never gonna happen, and the last country which attempted to do so (which was only to veil its own imperial ambitions) now receives the hate boner of many in that region.

What are your thoughts on /r/aznidentity?

Without the west all you've got is about six or seven billion poor retards who can't feed or support themselves without either direct western aid or integrated western supply chains

>looks white enough to get loads of east azn pussy
>can sneak under the Asian banner to avoid ricecel seething
My man's got it all figured out

>Our powers
>We Asians
?? You're not Asian, Mohammed. Idk where you got that idea from

We should have 4 countries I reckon

Attached: 9A3EBF0E-EE00-415C-B9F7-7636ABD72971.jpg (1357x628, 145.79K)

You're not asian, do you think being on the continent of asia makes you asian you retard? I would be as asian as you then. Asian people = China, korea, japan, and sometimes south east asia and mongolia.

SOVLFUL COALFULL

I'm more informed on Asia-Pacific geopolitics than you
Haha no, you are dying out real-time. Don't forget that this game is millenniums long. Asian civilizations have a longer history. For example, China has a history that dates back over 4,000 years, while the history of Europe only dates back around 2,000 years. We are more technologically advanced. We invented gunpowder, paper money and printing press, all these shaped the world forever. In contrast, Europe lagged behind in these areas and only began to catch up in the last few centuries now you think you are the king. But we are back on the track again. We are once again asserting ourselves as a major force in the world, the continent is experiencing an economic renaissance that is lifting millions out of poverty and making Asia a major player on the global stage.

orwell pls go

What's an Asian bloc gonna do? Increase trade with us? Stop relying on the petrodollar reserve currency?

All of those are good things that they will never do.

Fuck off you take India.

I think I'm Asian because of my blood, culture, language and history. Not because of the continent I live in.

Almost perfect but not quite there yet. Here's the updated version.

Attached: The True Regions of the World.jpg (1357x628, 210.23K)

Turkish ≠ Asian.

We want India on our side, and all the middle East too, they all have good food...
;P

i have collected you and put you into my little rare flag bag. you will not escape

The presence of white people is literally the only thing stopping asians from destroying and nuking the shit out of each other