Jews are dying from skin cancer

Jews are dying from skin cancer

>"Israeli health ministry announced on Monday that Israel's annual mortality rate caused by skin cancer is between 400 and 480 individuals. >It is commonly found among Israelis from American and European origins.

>It is less widespread among Israelis of Arab origin, the health ministry affirmed. >The ministry report published on its website showed that since the year 2000 to 2014, 100,000 Israelis had developed the disease.

>Regarding age and gender, this cancer is more common among Israeli males. >The reports showed that one in every 34 men suffer from this form cancer while one in every 50 women of the same age is a sufferer.

>On the reasons behind such high rates of skin cancer in Israel, the Israeli Anti-Skin Cancer Association said: "It is the extra time people are exposed to direct sun rays."

>The ministry report also showed that skin cancer is much less common among Arabs in Israel with only 21 had having contracted the disease since the beginning of the year compared to 1,370 Jews, 80 per cent of whom were of Western origins"

Attached: 18d.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

not enough

Good, only ethnic Jews should make it.

Attached: 98419757.png (1200x1379, 959.11K)

Proof jews are white
Sun too spicy

>wypipo get skin cancer when in a desert
who could have guessed?

>400-800
rookie numbers

people don't die of skin cancer until they're old anyway

ashkenazi and light skinned moroccans jews fell for the tan meme
only the yemen will survive

Attached: 5CF65136-B058-4AAD-90CA-E8EA4D5D68D5.jpg (3088x2500, 901.7K)

Divided by population size they have an incidence of like 22 on 100.000. If we remove the perfentage of arabs and only count western jews there is an incidence of like 40 on 100.000, higher than australia incidence

I didn't know that the sun was anti-Semitic

Good

I'm sure not even the ones claiming to be original inhabitants of Palestina with names such as Lieberman believe they belong in the Middle-East

Attached: 14648 - closed_eyes closed_mouth glasses its_over sad soyjak stubble text variant_feraljak.jpg (743x942, 53.18K)

>Jews can’t use Nivea because it’s German
Grim

Yemeni Jews are literally Arab converts, I can't believe you fell for the meme. Mizrahi Jews is where it's at.

Attached: Juden_im_Exil.jpg (1280x848, 242.85K)

Send them back to Boland

Wypipo can't endure the heat.

boo hoo nigga deal with it

From what I remember the population with least skin cancer in Israel are the ultra religious Jews, they wear long sleeves and hats all year round.
>>The ministry report also showed that skin cancer is much less common among Arabs in Israel with only 21 had having contracted the disease since the beginning of the year compared to 1,370 Jews, 80 per cent of whom were of Western origins"
Curious how this is split between men and women.
The Arab women don't show any skin and the Arab men are in the sun all day with no hats.
I seriously believe all the arabs would be getting much more skin cancer if they lived long enough to get it, too many of them die early from heart attacks and lung cancer from smoking.

another reason to legalize weed

Attached: wallhaven-mpmk99.jpg (1920x1200, 1001.18K)

Is smoking that common among arabs? I thought only egyptians and iranians were renowed smokers