I am a gay but such things are not allowed in my country so I will have to marry a woman and have children whom I will...

I am a gay but such things are not allowed in my country so I will have to marry a woman and have children whom I will teach that being gay is bad and then I will die and no one will ever know except my internet friends
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: Dq7NOsTXcAAHU87.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

Just be yourself, man

do you need to have children though?

Yes but less widespread, burgers dont take their sand cult as seriously and enough of our nobility are faggots that its no longer a large issue

Or you could just commit suicide.

It is not allowed
It is the normal path for a normal man

Stop comparing yourself to others or following other people's rules slavishly. I don't just mean in this instance, but in general. It will lead to unhappniess

>It is the normal path for a normal man
most men don't have children though and that is less the normal, and more the ideal

Would you prefer to have a family? Because if not, nobody would be happy.

>Does this happen in your country?
It happened when homosex was illegal but people did it anyway

I strive for the ideal
I will make sure everyone in my family is happy

you gonna end up sucking huge white tourist cocks on grindr behind your wives back at some point

haha paragay

>things are not allowed
What do you mean by that?

Also I agree with

Being a gay is not culturally accepted within my nation, most gays leave for buenos aires forever but all of my family is here

Just move to a nearby gay country like the US or Brazil then

good on you brother

Attached: af2e7712479663904c832cced5d36f37.jpg (400x300, 14.6K)

that's based. reminder that it's not being gay that's a sin but sodomy so if you manage to become a good father and husband you are ok

>culturally accepted within my nation
by who? i bet most people won't give a shit if youre gay or not, plus how would anyone even know unless you mentioned it

Marry a manly woman

It is a pretty big country, you can find people who accept you no? dont have to be accepted by everyone

We play the cards we are dealt!

Being gay doesn't benefit anyone plus it's an abhorrent reprehensible thing to be. Just go with your plan

People in my family will care and I can't abandon them. My father has literally gone on TV and said that if one of his sons turned out gay he would shoot himself in the balls for spawning such an abhorrent creature.