The "strategic depth" of Germany

the "strategic depth" of Germany

Attached: 300px-Visegrad_group_countries.svg.png (300x233, 44.91K)

what do you mean

>Strategic depth is a term in military literature that broadly refers to the distances between the front lines or battle sectors and the combatants' industrial core areas, capital cities, heartlands, and other key centers of population or military production.

It's what saved Russia in the second world war and since a few years Germany has its own strategic depth. When the orcs come the battles will take place far away from Germany (which is an industrial core in its totality)

I will die to ensure that no slavshit barbarian from the east dares to touch a German child. Germany is a treasure that needs to be protected, it's the only way us lesser people can render it service

France isn't under your influence. The Baltic countries and Poland are controlled by the US, and that's why you wanted to build Nord Stream 2 but you failed.
Romania and Bulgaria are disputed, and probably influenced more by Washington than Berlin.
In the end even if you want to get rich selling stuff to China while using the whole continent to keep the value of your currency low, Biden can just wage economic war against the chinks and there's nothing you can do about it.

this map isn't about influence, dumb mutt.

imagine thinking this
we'd stand by the road and wave to the russian tanks going through

I will run a taxi cab operation transporting russian soldiers to the heart of Germany free of charge

who is "we"?

did 1956 really buck broken you so badly?

Did you know trade between Poland and Germany is one of the biggest in the world?
We trade more than USA and Korea, China and Brazil, China and Russia, etc.

Attached: 1656703966808.png (1529x1001, 67.55K)

Polish post about
[X] Germany
[X] Russia
[X] stolen cars
[X] not paying

another garbage post made by a german flag

Don't kid yourself.
If it weren't for the Americans they would immediately join the russians to wipe us out.

we are eternally loyal to Germany and its people
We were the only ones who didn't betray you 80 years ago

Based. I might just live to see Russia finished off for good.

lmao

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SLAVOID SHITSKIN I WILL SACRIFICE 10000 OF YOUR PATHETIC WRETCHED KIND TO SAVE ONE GERMAN LIFE

nigga like
if the ruskies want to nuke the shit out of you they simply would and there's nothing you can do about it
if they wanted to invade you by conventional means their armed forces have been outed as a total joke, they're having a hard time conquering an africa-tier hellhole lol, if they tried fighting Poland and Slovakia at the same time they'd get rek'd so badly it's not even funny
you don't need any "strategic depth"

>if they tried fighting Poland and Slovakia at the same time they'd get rek'd so badly it's not even funny
>you don't need any "strategic depth"
how can you say these two statements directly after another? the first one directly proves that the second one is indeed very helpful

Because you're using a meme virgin tryhard name for a simple concept
what you call """""""""""""""""""strategic depth""""""""""""""""""" it's simply called GEOGRAPHY

I put it into quotes in my original post because of this and no, it's not simply geography and nothing else. Strategic depth is a result of geography and how borders and alliances fit into this geography. For example Germany would have no strategic depth, if Russia included the buffer zone marked in dark blue while the geography is still the same.