Gdańsk is filled with tourist so badly that the central streets of the old town look like those videos from japanese...

Gdańsk is filled with tourist so badly that the central streets of the old town look like those videos from japanese subway, just a human flood. Pls visit Kraków, Wrocław, Poznań or some other city like Toruń, Zamość, Olsztyn, Lublin, Bydgoszcz, Zielona Góra dear foreigners because this place is FULL.

Attached: honkler-clown.gif (220x220, 170.17K)

>gdansk

you mean danzig right

I am planning on going to Wroclaw, Poznan and Torun during the Christmas period. What can I do there fren?

Attached: hehe.png (225x225, 7.84K)

It was Polish for a lot longer in history than it was German

See old things, eat good food, drink good beer, mead and wódka. Party and feel the "woah I'm on europe and it looks like on the pictures" feel.

*in

Up

>mead
Do Europeans really drink mead?

Yes with alcohol, it's good.

You can go to the bar and you tell them "I want mead" and they will give you half liter of mead from barrel/container like it's beer?

Tbh Poland shouldn't be visited in the winter, it's really grim and depressing here. Either come in the summer or don't come at all or you'll get disappointed.

That's what you'd get from your uncle in a village. In a bar you'll get some overpriced fancy drink based on mead mixed with all kinds of different stuff.

>Poz-nan

I see. Very nice. I want to try mead one day.

Yes or a bottle

It was longer inhabited by germans than by poles.

We literally built like all of it

Lmao more like 0%, why are germs such fucking liars?

Trójmiasto is much nicer than Wrocław and on par with Kraków. Never been to rest.

And then you bombed all of it and got kicked out

Prussia conquered a bunch of land and now suddenly all of Prussia is the actual Germany. Why do we ignore prior to Prussia?

Prior to prussia Danzig/Gdansk was a hanseatic city and inhabited by germans.

There were more poles or dutch people there than germans and it was part of PLC, hanza was just a trade deal. Fuck off liar

And what about Polish-Lithuania?