What's the equivalent of pic rel in your country?

What's the equivalent of pic rel in your country?

Attached: 1656806166785.jpg (695x681, 80.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn1Y7nhB16U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just institute tv control and forbid buying one without a loicense

Do you need a tv license for a monitor?

I don't think I've ever heard "Well, in Britain they..." followed by a positive desu

I can't really imagine anything they do better than us. I wouldn't want to live there.

lmao cucks

Why wouldn't they asume you will be using it as a Netflix/youtube machine?

because they want to taxe the shit out of you

We used to have tv permits too, but nowdays the government decided that it should become a tax, so now the old tv programs are on the internet or some shit I don't know

You can ignore them and theirs literally nothing they can do. Its all paper tiger nonsense.

Third worlders who can't afford tvs trying to make fun of us for TV licenses that we don't have to pay that they also have in many other countries

>the graffiti in the bottom left pic

Attached: download (7) (2).jpg (228x221, 11.44K)

kek

ITT: foreigners who pay the same licence but it's added onto their housing/other taxes because their governments don't trust people to actually pay for it

I think it's more about the dystopic totalitarian-ish propaganda than the tax itself

It's fine if it's a tax but being a license and making a big deal about it is some weird shit.
"Oi, are you loicensed to use that TV? Lemme see that loicense to prove you can operate that TV!"

Will you please explain the TV loicense to me so that I know unironically once and for all what all the fuss is about?

youtube.com/watch?v=mn1Y7nhB16U
It's criminal to not have a loicense.

This is some American-tier cope bro, just give it up.

we also have a tv loicense tax but guess what, no one pays it and no one is enforcing it

funds state media known as the BBC so they can show us how queen elizabeth was actually black.

every country has one, it's just explicitly named here instead of being merged in with other taxes.

>funds state media known as the BBC so they can show us how queen elizabeth was actually black.
I weep for what has become of you and I fear what will become of us.

Attached: black history.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>this webm
xD