/balk/

Garbage website edition

Attached: Jannies.png (780x120, 112.65K)

Wake up losers

I am going to kill millions of insects

Attached: 1657770472533.jpg (400x399, 23.78K)

*DING DING DONG*

Attached: 1619755527820.png (1800x1200, 1.45M)

and billions of microbes

I ain't got no beef with them tho

did the ceiling fall yet?

time to get out of bed
i hate summer so much it's unreal

>summer
>it's cold
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Finding Gen Z work is hard work. Recruiters are burned out dealing with bold demands for pay, requests for WFH flexibility and blatant lies about second offers as they attempt to fill positions during the Great Resignation. They also find younger millennials and Gen Z candidates prone to backpedaling. "All of a sudden they're like, 'I didn't realize the amount of stress this job might bring, so I actually need more days off, or an additional amount of money,'" said the CEO of one recruiting firm.

Good morning balk
If I was rich I'd pay the hotel stay and salary plus extra bonus for German
-masons
-tilers
-electricians
-plumbers
To keep them 3 months in Sofia where I would provide facilities for them to teach their art to local staff I hired until the locals are nearly on par. Then I'd hit the local market with them and make a fortune. These professions are so sought after here that if you're good you can fill your calendar for years ahead.

Good morning
These professions are highly sought after here as well. Too many people studied woman‘s studies or african studies and now we have a lack of actual skilled people. Finding an electrician can take 4 weeks if you‘re a private person

>germans are too incompetent to watch a five minute youtube tutorial on how to cut cables

Attached: lel_(1).png (1544x870, 920.57K)

stavaite pedali

Ordered next 12 bottles of Greek Green Cola.

Please come here and cut our cables

120€/h net and I might consider it

Why do you call it Greek green cola?

So based!

Attached: 8C750BF6-477D-40B3-9C38-108C59B221DD.jpg (941x1024, 110.45K)

Лeтaaт бyгap,бyгapкa и Maкeдoнeц вo вceлeнaтa и нa Maкeдoнeцoт мy излeтaлe пapи oд џeбoт.
Бyгapoт ce нacмeaл и гo пpaшaл :
- Moмчeтa зaшчo нocиш пapи в вceлeнaтa ?
- Зa дa јa EБAM БУГAPКATA ДPУЖE.