Brown people humor

>Brown people humor
Lmfao 2 spicy for you, boy?
>white people humor
IM WHITE YOURE BROWN IM WHITE LATINAS ASIANS BLACKS LOVE WHITE IM WHITE IM PRUSSIAN AS FUCK IM WHITE LOOK AT ME IM WHITE

Attached: DAB76107-490D-452D-B681-DCC492B4C166.jpg (557x551, 25.88K)

you live in mexico

you live in mexico

you live in mexico 2
you live in mexico 2

I don't live in mexico

>Lmfao 2 spicy for you, boy?
but europeans conquered the world for spices

you live in burgerland

Attached: Intersex-Incl.-Progress-Pride-Flag.png (1280x813, 84.23K)

And still don't season they're food fr no cap

i don't get it

Brown women are so easy

Attached: F6BE2841-E61D-4FC8-8520-510CD6992327.png (750x1334, 3.94M)

Whites only create humor based on race stereotypes, they're unable to even fathom a way to bant without using race baiting approaches.

>>>Brown people humor
Lmfao 2 spicy for you, boy?
>white people humor
IM WHITE YOURE BROW-Ack!!

Attached: 1657136743911.webm (720x1080, 750.22K)

>TF
>Thinks its white
LMFAO

Attached: when-america-despised-the-irish-the-19th-centurys-refugee-crisiss-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 76.51K)

Attached: iuaOpfC_bRuDHxz8Xoh0s9YRirFRGYps.jpg (1024x743, 241.93K)

the spicy meme is a literal race stereotype meme, terrible example for this matter

>hilo anim-ACK

yes... fight... fight for my entertainment brown people....

Her eyes look pacific islander or asian...

Not exactly. The way I see the 'spicey' meme and the 'lactose intolerant', are symbols for the eternal thirdie x firstie mindset jihad on 4Chinz.
>Wytes don't spicey they food
Firsties have a superior upbringing, higher income, top tier education; but because of that, they didn't get that opportunity in life to really thicken their skin and to develop a stoic personality that us thirdies naturally have in order to put with the hardship of our lives.
>thirdies can't drink milk
They're poor, they can't afford milk - a basic ingredient that everyone should be able to afford. They've no concept of beauty and sophistication and are, more often than not, entertained by the simplest forms of humor. >lol thirdies don't study Latin and Greek in highschool? Literal shitholes.

There's definitely a race element intermingled right there, but, at its core this is a clash of upbringing's mindset and other social factors.

*Sure firsties have problems and sometimes are incredibly poor but I'm concerned with explaining the symbols behind the terms.
*Same goes for thirdies, some thirdies are rich and if not, highly educated AND rich.

tl;dr: niggers tongue anuses.

both of these suck

it’s usually just sad white guys or insecure minorities that get a kick out of making someone else feel bad really

this is either bait or you're retarded

this so much this

PREACH IT YALL
LOUDA FO DA ONES IN DA BACK