14 years old rapper STABBED and killed in NYC

A 14-year-old boy who was stabbed during a fight inside a subway station on Saturday has died, according to the New York Police Department.

The knife punctured his liver. The teen was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead about half an hour later.

Osama being carried away youtube.com/shorts/nZLmrpNy_w8
His last song youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXA1Sx06DE

RIP in peace

Attached: 16_n.jpg (1440x1799, 269.77K)

>be rapper
>get killed
Many such cases

>pretend to be a tough guy
>some guy stabs you to death instead
Oh how about that

Attached: 1510257319178.png (294x256, 111.83K)

I am generally an Ameriphile but them normalising and making black ghetto culture cool with their media is unforgivable. It's like all the worst aspects of chav culture applied to the extreme and tied with a shitty element of racial identity. Hate it, simple as.

that’s my name

The one that got away...

Attached: Chauvin-2-gty-ps-200529_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg (992x992, 88.34K)

Why would you wanna be a nigga? NYC mutts are something else.

Literally most modern music is derivative of african american music. Jazz, funk and rock are all african american, not just hip hop/rap

kek

Zoomers are all retarded

I didn't say black American culture I said ghetto culture and you know what I mean by that so just don't do the reddit shit.

Nothing of value lost

They are niggas tf u talking about paco?

>zoomer rapper
Yep, not my problem.

Sounds like one of those shitty British rap songs

They are mulattos, not blacks.

They look Dominican. They had a choice in being niggas or Hispanic and they chose nigga.

nice strawman
those genres didn't glorify crime or ghetto culture

instead of hating the music genre i feel for the guy, no matter how tough your words are you shouldn't knife a 14 yo

sorry *violent crime, some rock music did glorify drugs. but there are barely any blacks in rock music so I don't count it as theirs.

This niggas name is Osama? And he was born in the early 2000s? In New York?

What the fuck were his parents thinking?

He knows that but he was doing the standard reddit thing of 'well Rock/Soul/Blues/Jazz musician singing songs about love, loneliness, family, stress, jealous and general life well that is basically the same as generic rappers glorifying random violence and acting like a massive cunt.