Should I move to Florida or California?

Should I move to Florida or California?

Attached: 1657679883421.jpg (365x500, 72.29K)

whatever

florida

why?

we don't want anyone coming here. all our poor moving there is a good thing. it's funny they take pride that people are leaving california, and they're all going to texas florida, but the main reason they are leaving is because they are poor and stupid.

Attached: EgMwySxWsAAZlYx.jpg (640x479, 56.25K)

Florida. Cubans are better than Mexicans by leagues.

California, we’re full
t. Floridian

Florida. California is full and overrated. Don't go.

>florida
>not full
It's a fucking zoo

because california is full while florida is growing

California has an objectively better climate than Florida.
Cali people also get more cool points introducing themselves.

Attached: abfb755d6825b2fe94ebee46ccc965b0.jpg (950x1534, 219.62K)

unironically this. people dislike me when i say i am american, but then like me when i say i am from california.
but please, go to florida. we don't want you here.

Attached: 45363548653.png (1762x1686, 832.65K)

Florida is a cheaper place to live than California.
It also has hurricane season which is E X C I T I N G and occasionally levels fucking everything which is a nice reset.
Also has Disneyworld, Daytona 500, Wrestlemania every few years, and probably the next couple of presidents.

Attached: ac931a042559ad00ea5690c85cc4b788.jpg (780x519, 42.34K)

You ever been there?

California if you have enough capital and willing to live by your own means by living depending everything within a 5 mile radius.

Florida or Texas if you want to continue your career without roadblocks or obstacles in your way

if you are wealthy, california is nigh impossible to beat. but if not, it will feel like a greater shithole than florida. so florida

tampa

California is so cucked, gun manufacturers make special nerf guns designated "California compliant" to sell there.

Attached: 1620241591184.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

move to Ohio or Pennsylvania, where you can practically get a mansion for $400k

Florida sucks don’t come here and if you have family that moved here in the last few years tell them to move back to where they came from. It really sucks here it’s horrible every bad thing you heard is true don’t come

no please go there. whatever you do, do not come to california. we finally got these poor fags packing to flo-i mean california is terrible, don't ever come here!

I like aspects of Tampa, but I loathe driving through all the sprawl. My gf's family is from there and it's just exhausting having to drive down some 8 lane parkway to get anywhere.

Downtown is nice, St. Pete is nice, there's a lot of things to see and do, but I just hate driving down fucking Dale Mabry to do anything.

florida tourists always leave when they get rekt by a hurricane and then have to deal with the insurance mafia
its not if but when it happens to you

Nothing I wouldn't be used to.

t. Louisiana dude