How do you react when people ask you why you are quiet?

Often when I am in a social situation some fucking bastard or whore says some shit to me like „you are so quiet“ or „why are you so quiet?“.

Like just shut the fuck up. Why is it not socially accepted to be more introvert? Also most times it’s not even true and I talk around the same as most other people. Or I am just not talking as much with the people who piss me off with these comments.

But if I would ask „why are you so fat?“ I would be the bad guy.

So is there a good comeback to shut the person who confronts you with that up?

Attached: C0D5D496-5110-4802-8E42-54B4BF142D54.jpg (300x360, 35.68K)

Just punch him in the face.

I don't answer, I just look at them

i don't like the word shy because it makes me sound like a child or a woman, even if it is true. so instead of saying that i just stare back at them until they look away awkwardly and start laughing under their breath.

This doesn't happen anymore because I've been hikiNEET for over a decade.

Someone probably said that to me but I dont remember

"i just am"
there is your answer

People don't talk to me, I don't talk to them, and I don't get invited to social events. I have never experienced this.

>goes to social events
>refuses to socialize with people
>is confused that people think this is weird
Fucking idiot

>But if I would ask „why are you so fat?“ I would be the bad guy.
If you went to the gym and just sat around and never worked out, you would be the weirdo in that situation too.

why can't you even come up with an answer for that?
"haha just ain't got much to say you know"

spastic

>People don't talk to me, I don't talk to them, and I don't get invited to social events. I have never experienced this.
same

>why are you quiet?
because i haven't said anything.

Attached: 1641740187394.png (1600x1600, 1.1M)

There are also other places were people talk, like work place, university class or whatever

They usually assume I'm retarded.
I was in a taxi with my mom and aunt once. My mom was sitting next to the driver. I was just sitting there silently. Mom, aunt and driver were talking about life and shit then suddenly driver stopped talking and I heard him silently asking my mom if I'm retarded
Feels bad. That's why I hate going outside. I can't get even sit and enjoy the scenery without getting insulted

>So is there a good comeback to shut the person who confronts you with that up?

Why are you so loud?
Why are you *insert flaw*
Just hit them with an equal question and shut down the conversation

Why do I have to 'le talk'? This pisses me off, especially at work where people just waffle endlessly about inane rubbish. If I have something to say I'll say it, leave me alone I'm just a normal person who doesnt want to speak as much as you reeeeeee

Kek

Why would you be pissed about it? I for one don't mind when someone says it, usually they offer for me to join whatever they're doing after.

Normalfags believe that you want to talk constantly as much as they do but the reason you're not talking to them is because you're arrogant and believe that you are better than them.

I have discovered this after much investigation and engaging with normalfags.

I act smug about it.
Btw I hit it off with last girl that nagged me about that

Attached: cool pepe.jpg (630x630, 46.03K)

it's not refusing to talk. normies just have a certain cadence to their speech that you probably have to develop very early in life. it's hard to break into one of their conversations without sounding like the wallflower in the corner. once they get into a rhythm it's almost like a band playing.

"Why are you so talkative?"