I will miss Poland after it collapses this year

I will miss Poland after it collapses this year

Attached: 1571304125328.jpg (2816x2128, 886.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna_of_Częstochowa
youtube.com/c/BreakingInTheHabit/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The Fifth Polish Republic is a corporate-governed state in Eastern Europe (formerly Central Europe). It borders the Western-European Confederacy to the South-West and the Eastern Wastes to the South-East. It was established in 2059, following The Great Decimation.

Attached: 1627050347658.jpg (1627x811, 102.4K)

Poland will prevail.
We poles are used to suffering, because there wasn't a time in history in which we weren't suffering.

I do predict collapse of society in western europe.
You're all plump, lazy and not used to suffering.

>portrait of the pope
>icon above it
what is this heretic man

game was shit but the setting was pure sovl.

It's not really called icon among catholics and relative location to other portrait isn't really important. Orthodox altitude to the icons is kinda autistic.
2012-2016 was kinda comfy. So was golden age, at least acording to the historians.

why would it, we were never doing better than now

Yeah, I wasn't ragging on relative postion, just saying that it's strange to have something that looks like an icon while being a catholic. If it's not one then it's fine I guess.
Charlemagne was the autistic one for prohibiting them for Catholics anyway. Due to a mistranslation no less.

it's Black Madonna of Częstochowa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Madonna_of_Częstochowa

>that it's strange to have something that looks like an icon while being a catholic.

Not strange for Poland, our catholicism has a lot of orthodox influences due to history and location. A lot of orthodox-style icons are revered in Poland, actually pretty much every region has a local sanctuary with a holy icon.

I may be partial in my judgement but I think we can all agree this picture oozes SOVL
I come from a region with substantial Orthodox population (Podlachia) and even Catholic pipo had many icons here. Never saw any problem with that. Do icons have some special theological significance?

>Charlemagne was the autistic one for prohibiting them for Catholics anyway
Wasn't he a king? Can he do that? I was raised in strict catholic family and I didn't know about that. I'm pretty sure Black Madonna is in style of orthodox icon.

theres no gameplay if thats what you're talking about
its a walking sim, you 'play' for the setting\story

Game was great

It wasn't shit

When germany starts failing you should just move to africa it will be safer and more prosperous

I'm Polish, but I don't recognize brand of the liqour, brand of that green mayo (?) jar and that white bottle in the bottom. Can somebody help?

Which game?

Observer, it's great don't listen to the underage

they should have made a sequel for it\other games in the same world instead of making horrorshit.
i might reinstall it for the new version they released with extra content

Attached: 1626898262028.png (314x507, 22.75K)

Game was great except for that ufo field part that filtered me for two hours

We will protect Poland.

>Wasn't he a king? Can he do that?
I'm pretty sure I heard that from a twink catholic monk youtuber, he's from US and makes videos about theology stuff. Franciscan I think.
Went something like he got news from the council saying that they allowed people to worship in front of icons, but due to mistranslation he heard "people are allowed to worship icons" at which point he officially prohibited icons on his clay as idolatry and since he was the big dick new roman emperor guy everyone kinda rolled with it and it became a catholic tradition even though officially (the Papal decree level official) it was never forbidden.
Icons were likely a public order problem too, Byzantines had iconoclastic rebellions aplenty, so getting rid of them might have been seen as a step in the direction of order.
youtube.com/c/BreakingInTheHabit/videos
found the twink, not gonna look for specific video, sorry

Bidet can't protect his diapers from being soiled. trump could

for me? it's polish cyberpunk

Attached: 1645203621433.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

Deep State will protect us. Trump is good in flattery, nothing more

Gamedec and ghostrunner are polish as well

His habit is Franciscian, so I guess you're right. That's interesting trivia, but I don't think it influenced religious habits of Polish people.

>Do icons have some special theological significance
Officially no, but "folk"-orthodox people treat them as magical artefacts more or less lmao. I've seen a QA video with an Orthodox priest once and his questions were all grannies treating him like a Warlock asking him horribly superstitious ritualistic questions and he was just sitting there repeating "no actually that's not important, the object has no power, your faith does", "no this is just a picture, you pray to the saint", "no the incence is just there as a part of a tradition, burning some special kind won't make you look better in the eyes of God" and he's obviously trying his best to be empathetic and calm cause even though these people are essentially pagans they're at least nominally orthodox and might want to listen.
Thanks for info on Poland, that's interesting to know.