Map thread

do this be happenin' in y'all cunts n shit?

Attached: mapeuroperace.png (960x862, 803.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C2fAfuharU
youtube.com/watch?v=5lOJfABwe5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HDUFL_HW_7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fermented milk
Sounds rancid

tastes great doe

absolutely brugh, I have so many beers in me you can't believe bruh, I can show you the empty bottles bro. Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=5C2fAfuharU

And if they southerners say anything like "ich bin better", go fuck off

I dont like beer
I mostly drink juice, coffee and cacao

don't shit on it till you've tried it. its actually delicious as fuck.

>Eesti what have you done, you are actual white people
youtube.com/watch?v=5lOJfABwe5Y

I drink everything minus a very few spirits

us galicians dont drink cider normally, thats asturians mostly

Beer is more popular here though. Nonetheless have my map.

Attached: 1656210187590.jpg (1080x1080, 177.84K)

refer to here, you two are the same

maybe thats why asturias is colored in as cider instead of galicia, reply to my thread when your brain is back from siesta you visigothic fuck

Attached: los bobos.gif (400x98, 14.82K)

I dont like rap music

this the reason Finland is blocked from NATO, we told Turks to block them for making fun of us

Do you make birch juice wine in Siberia?

I don't know, but I once drank moonshine steeped in pine nuts and it was the only liquor I liked. I usually drink either gin and tonic in cans or alconade. I used to like to drink a light mead, but the producer of the one I liked no longer supplies it to my town.

I once made mead myself and it was very tasty

OH SHIT EESTI DON'T BTFO ME WITH BTOING THE USSR
youtube.com/watch?v=HDUFL_HW_7A

uh oh, why is Eesti Nato

Don't laugh at Latvia, we will go in there, they are qt as long as they recognize where we came from (Sweden)

I'm so glad you said mead, because here’s how it usually goes down: You’re standing by the bar and a hot guy approaches you. He starts with the usual ice-breaker and asks where you’re from. Once you say you’re from Lithuania, he nods with acknowledgement and orders a shot of vodka to demonstrate how well he knows your culture. When you politely refuse, you automatically get this reply: “What? You don’t drink vodka? Isn’t it like your national drink?”

No, vodka is not the national drink of Lithuania.

The national drink of Lithuania is actually mead that’s made from honey. Balts, the ancestors of modern-day Lithuanians, were drinking mead thousands of years ago out of horns coated with metal. While we’ve now moved from horns to crystal glasses, mead remains popular amongst Lithuanians, especially during weddings, birthdays, and national holidays where everyone cheers to each other’s health.

And for the record, we also like beer, just like everyone else in the world.

lmao u need to watch a map of spain for once in your life u stupid bastard asturias doesnt go all the way to the west u autistic moor

Of course the Amerishart doesn't get foreign cuisine. Only if it gets adapted to his degenerate palate by pouring as much fat and HFCS in it as humanly possible does he even consider trying it.