Turns out that gangs in Los Angeles are actually more like unofficial police or militia in the black neighborhoods

Turns out that gangs in Los Angeles are actually more like unofficial police or militia in the black neighborhoods.
Works kinda like the army but less formal. The idea is to keep the streets safe for people who live in the hood.

Attached: 7B4E2432-A4E6-4FE3-90AA-D8D6BFB319AC.jpg (750x677, 253.67K)

kys apologist you should be shot

Grove Street nigga

Based if true
People should be able to protect themselves if their goverment fails to

Yes that's how gangs work

all governments are fundamentally gangs

Really puts the 90s situation in perspective with the crack cocaine epidemic.
Gangs who sold crack would quickly get more money to hire more muscle or get better guns and would start taking over the neighboring hoods causing wars in the process, since some people wanted to stay independent and shit.
Those who stuck in the old ways aka no drugs, would get fucked quicker.
In the end though all the black hoods lost from it because the cops suddenly had an excuse to arrest everyone or just outright shoot them all.

Makes you really question whether it was the US government who did that to keep the black man down and weak or it's merely a coincidence.

It was Reagan who shipped crack into ghettos, its a well-known fact

This is what the poor idiots that have to live in these shitholes tell themselves. They're like battered wives that think their husband really loves and protects them despite throwing them down a flight of stairs and raping them when they're drink.

Drunked*

*drunk

I must have missed the 'u'.

Yeah as if the police which is notoriously racist is any better lol.

A lot of the cops are black and latino in LA.

But thats wrong you fucking retard. Innocent people are killed by indiscriminate gunfire all the time. Gangsters don't give a shit about the people in the hood

I'm not talking about the individuals, i'm talking about the entire police as a whole.
Cops don't give a shit, they're in it for the money and filling the quota, that's true for any police force anywhere in the world.

Okay? Assuming that's true, it doesn't make them comparable to gang bangers that kill people and injure bystanders because someone was standing on the wrong corner or wearing the wrong color of bandana.

I think the bigger problem is the availability of firearms.

that's why they were initially formed 70+ years ago. today they're just gangs

Notice in other parts of the country without gangs there are no problems.

Taking away their guns would just lead them to beating up people with baseball bats, knives, or burning houses down. The problem is the gangs and dipshits trying to equivocate or even glorify their violence and crimes.

in what way are the police racist as a whole?

>glorify their violence and crimes.
That's also an overarching problem i agree, but i dunno why.
Apparently there's lots of money in it if you do it through the games/music/films/whatever.
Zoomers are into that crap.

Gangsters don't buy guns from gun stores retard, they used untraceable hot guns

but why gangs black neighborhoods have way more death than italians districts who used to be ruled by the mob ?

just playing doubles advocate here, but having a big market for guns creates more potential for guns to be stolen and used like you said though.