Live your myth in Australia

Attached: Brisbane bitch.jpg (1269x1539, 557.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1657700571586.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could at least post the webm

It's been blocked

Attached: 1654852136688.jpg (720x720, 66.31K)

Seriously, how retarded do you have to be to approach a guy with a knife? The moment you see your opponent has a knife just fucking run, cause winning a fight against someone with a knife is incredibly hard.

This

reencode it and the signature will be changed stupid

ngl that was a clean hit, definetely not his first time, he grabbed his neck and made the perfect cut in under 2 seconds

Not only that but he didn't even try to defend his face with his arms

>Diversity is our streng-ACK!

Mods are huge faggots, they ban those webms but let all NSFW bullshit on for eternity
I'm tired of looking at cados ass

Too lazy. You do it for me.

Do Asians kill themselves in supermarkets in your country?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1657700571586.webm

Attached: brisvegas.webm (340x720, 2.43M)

I will never be able to comprehend how you can do something like this. How can you just kill someone like that. I’ve also seen a video from some Nordic country where a guy just walks up to someone on a bench and stabs him in the neck. Like he had already turned around and walked away and then just came back to stab him in the neck. I don’t understand it. I don’t think I could ever get this angry.
Narco violence is one thing, you just know they’re fucking psychopaths. But stuff like this just hits different

in audio version guy with knife said he took it out because someone in the other group had a knife too

>doesn't bother helping him and keeps filming
based?

where is it?

holy shit the way he stabbed him THOUGH
it doesn't even seem real

>what is he gonna do stab m-ACKKK

>tries to fight someone who has a knife
>gets hit in the neck and just stands there and puts his hand on the gash for a while waiting for it to get better.
He would have died from dancing in the middle of the motorway or playing chicken on train tracks eventually anyway.

Have Any Forums ever been in a fight? What started it, and how did it go?

Attached: white_boy_challenges_chinese_man_to_fight_then_runs_away_saying_'am_i_a_beta_cuck_perhaps'[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fsupywu.mp3].webm (800x450, 3M)

What did he say to him that made him angry?

>I'll fucking kick your ass, meet me at the park... tomorrow
>Why tomorrow? Let's do it right now

based chink. faggot is lucky he didn't get kung fucked