Br00tal

Attached: Suicide_Rate__per_100_000_.png (5000x4146, 1.38M)

Attached: d5677d307f29d4dcb28b01f913013f3d.jpg (500x440, 149.6K)

my fellow sirs...

Who wouldn't want to commit suicide in this shithole?

it's a good sign

Red=based

ok kill myself next week

sirs... it is not a good morning... i can no longer do the needful...

I only appreciate Indo-Arab and Russian suicides. The rest coming from Asian bro countries are tragic :(

Then why aren't Pakis and banglas and Afghans committing sooside?

Literal Redpill vs. Bluepill

Too NPC too notice the shithole around them, if you look at the stats it's probably all educated men doing it

inbreeding lowers iq
you need a minimum IQ level to commit suicide. Suicide is unheard of in the animal kingdom except humans.

Bangladeshis, Afghans and Pakis live in far worse shitholes and they don't. No reason why we need to

R1A
ask biharis. their suicide rate is 2

I will be based soon

Attached: 00ab72b79e6bce822533f936e9dffa239fd3071c0f6f74db41812dd713f0bbe1.jpg (334x334, 91.53K)

see

100% chinese ACK more then they let on.

Sub 90 IQ here.

For me I'd be much less depressed living a fulfilled life as an Afghan farmer with a dozen of kids and a loyal than going through hell and compete multitude of paki/bangladesh/Indian people in cramped schools and universities just to get little material shit compared to firstoids.

Except that's not an option for middle class Indians

No way my cunt is that low, probably a lot of unreported.

Except for middle class Indians business is the best option but they're too spineless to actually go through with it
They have 0 right to complain if they do the retarded thing and put all their eggs in the JEE basket which their nalayak son carries and he has to now get in Chamarchand Pvt College