3 months after succeeding my Driving License exam

MY DRIVING LICENSE CAR FINALLY CAME THROUGH THE MAIL.

I am officially as of today, at 26 a driver. What do I do now, fellas?

Attached: 163840404848.png (817x809, 105.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2su7cbl-pY
youtube.com/watch?v=krGUyN09yl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drivind license card*

drive off a cliff, unintentionally of course.

nice!!

Driving license driver's card* (driving)

How much did it cost?

Wtf 3months to issue after test ?

buy a motorcycle and ride like a real man

user...

Attached: 1511153047123.png (663x497, 664.42K)

Yes, French bureaucracy is THAT petty. Usually it takes 4 to 6 months in average, so I got lucky.

>CAME THROUGH THE MAIL.
I got handed my license right after passing the driving test :I
And I used my car the next day to take a drive with my friends (and almost crashed because I didnt pay attention)

Congratulation. Now you can escape this shithole.

Good job user, I am proud of you

*my sisters car. I dont have one myself

to pass the entire exams? men Covid fucked my economy badly, i don't even want to talk about it, all i can say, it cost me an arm to be able to drive today. i was just unlucky to pass my exams during the outbreak of the pandemic.

Too bad you will NOT drive ze car and you WILL eat ze bugs instead

Attached: 1639428567284.jpg (543x632, 76.16K)

The day I got my license I took my friend for a drive

here, it's the prefecture who hand them over, not driving schools. And to do so, they check unnecessary shit that takes a shitload of time
>They recheck all of your identification papers, even though you gave them in the school, that works in collab with Prefecture, because it's them who notice the school when there are exams available
>They check were you live, with a justification
>They check which center you passed the exams, with justification
>They check if you have the "ASSR", basically the basic traffic code shit you passed as a teenager and you have to give the diploma, if you lost it you literally have to call back your middle school to give you a shit from probably 5 to 10+ years ago (so don't lose it)
And THEN, and only THEN, after carefully "studying" your case, they give your driver license, or not, if they think it's suspricious.

Which is why France is internationally known for having retarded bureaucracy
youtube.com/watch?v=o2su7cbl-pY

Attached: 8662418996_fed0891918_c.jpg (800x473, 89.94K)

because driving doesn't really make any sense, smart people don't partake in activities where someone else can fuck up your entire day without you being able to stop them.

one of the few things where our bureaucracy is decent is the handout of the license. all the stuff before that can sometimes take a looong time and sometimes be done instantly, its really random.
>France is internationally known for having retarded bureaucracy
Nothing compared to German bureaucracy. Ukrainian refugees are unironically going back because they couldnt handle it here with how they need 10000 permits to work etc..
youtube.com/watch?v=krGUyN09yl4
>asterix
French people know how to make comics. I loved Gaston and Asterix&Obelix a lot back then

it makes perfect sense you’re just low iq

>someone else can fuck up your entire day without you being able to stop them.
public transport is much the same in my experience