German hyenas, how are you not ashamed? Pay us war reparations, we need that money

German hyenas, how are you not ashamed? Pay us war reparations, we need that money.
You gassed us in the camps and treated us like cattle, and now you don't want to pay, fuck you.
Today I heard in your media that you will never pay us. The Euro is worth as much as toilet paper and it's dropping enough for me to wipe myself with it.
The clock is ticking and Polish nation can't wait any longer, 6 trillion in gold will be enough.

Attached: Stan Wojenny.jpg (1400x900, 79.97K)

Attached: 1507760240225.jpg (1280x1024, 335.46K)

Reading p*lish posts on int made me support russia

economic situation in poland is so dire that next week we're planning to make up a raiding party, go to germany via bus and rob people in a group to make it easier and safer for us then split the bounty equally

too bad that new cars have integrated infotainment systems.
back in the good ole days you could just yank a stereo unit and fence it for good money.

i've seen browns in germany wear a lot of gold jewellery. is it real gold or just gold plated?

Attached: FFZ04WsXwAA-EbK.jpg (639x747, 60.13K)

Why do Germans hate their history so much? You are trying to get rid of the killing of Poles in camps in order not to pay reparations. Poles have never forgotten this, you can argue that they got your cities, but this is not true. They were destroyed and we simply entered them, the Germans were never there. You are fucking hyenas, today I will not shop in lidl,

All Germans are nazis | Pay pal me

Pay up bimbos :>

Attached: 1657218782554.jpg (800x800, 586.79K)

>i've seen browns in germany wear a lot of gold jewellery. is it real gold or just gold plated?
I hope that's a rhetorical question

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (315x373, 68.23K)

Poland is truly pathetic. Destroyed by Germany many times and yet never got any kind of fulfillment, no justice after all this suffering. And quite contrary, Germany despite all its past sins is a developed and rich country, while Pooland is still poor and corrupted like it was before. Pathetic nation and country.

European South Korea

I'm sorry Polska bros, we are now Jesus of Europe, step aside

Attached: 6dd.jpg (1012x1200, 93.95K)

VKRAINIAN GOD, TAKE ALL MY MONEY

Attached: KNEEL.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Y’all were the ones running the death camps

Polish thread about

[X] Poland
[ ] Russia
[X] Germany

Hitler was Austrian, we were just following orders

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (1024x536, 67.1K)

Historical evidence of German camps is visible all around us. Your grandfather gassed Poles and this is the historical truth, my Jewish friend told me
Russia needs to pay Poles too, 50 years of foreign occupation and not to mention 123 years of russification. I would say that they are more guilty

>Austrian
No such thing, Austrians are poor as fuck. They won't pay us anything, you on the other hand have a lot of gold. Economic situation in Poland is bad, we need help

Attached: Futboltchik.png (557x596, 480.66K)

Did they seriously never pay Poland reparations?

Poles were just as guilty as Germans in killing Jews, if not more

Attached: E1RA0o3WEAMJk3V.png (500x297, 101.53K)

Why would we? Austria should pay them.

Never, we didn't get anything of value, we only got;
>€1.5 billion to 2006 exchange values, which equals to about 2% of all material losses of Poland

they got around 25% of our land