What do I have to do to get Latinas to look at me like this?

What do I have to do to get Latinas to look at me like this?

Attached: E17FDF61-40BA-4BC4-9FB5-89E2AEE3D42C.jpg (858x720, 163.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8268ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be white

have BWC

nah
streamable.com/8268ns

Be white

virus, don't click it.

Be a cute adorable but shy little nerd. Like a cute rat the cat will wanna play with before eating:3

What, you scared of the truth ytboi?

a greencard

You don't have to be white thoughever, sikh dudes fucked a bunch of latina women in cali when they got there and made a whole new community.

Be white
cope, incel. Your gf is cheating on you with a BWC.

Attached: 1656761663785.png (828x1792, 3.33M)

Just being white doesn't work anymore.
You must be white, look decent AND look like you have money. Doesn't matter if you are actually a poorfag, just larp as a richfag and their mannerism but without exaggeration because otherwise you'll come off as a pretentious gayboy.
>t. american living in latina paradise

If thou say to any girl that their farts smell like perfume to you, I bet majority of girls would give this embarrassed look

Attached: 1648663153401.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

Be black. Latinas HATE white boys

be fair skinned and taller than she is

Unironically be a squidmaxxed Korean

1.be white
2.move to any country in latam

enjoy gringo

Attached: gringo.jpg (720x401, 59.45K)

Be White. Don't be afraid to get blue eye-contacts to help White-maxx. I don't know why, but girls of all races are obsessed with blue-eyes. Learn a bit of Spanish and approach them. A lot of non-White women love White men but see them as unobtainable so they pretend to not like them, sort of like how men pretend to like girl-next-door types more than giga-stacy. A good way to think about girls is not to think about what she'll like but think about what she'd be able to brag to her friends about. If you're a middle-class White guy with traditional light features, she'll be able to show you off.

Wrong, Latinas HATE white boys

Kek, are brazilians actually this desperate for tourists?

they date spaniards pretty well