What are pubs in Texas like?

What are pubs in Texas like?

Attached: 1AEABE20-6F68-42C1-851E-6EF15E45A651.jpg (1440x1800, 276.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sex

texas is terrible in every aspect. so, next time you want to ask "what is x in texas like?" you have your answer

damn

braaaap

Would she be upset if someone gives her ass a lil kiss as she walks by?

Giwmawtf

literally and unironically this

fat and ugly what is wrong with you cumbrains?

This
youtu.be/QxP442T-aZ0

theyre called bars not pubs and theyre alright. nothing special

what if you laid down and she'd just walk up to you and sit right on your face haha that would be weird

MOMMY

I have never been to Texas but that is because I do not want to ever go to Texas

this
t. knower

this, too hot and too many shartskins

also a traffic hellscape with 16 lane highways

sex

captcha is 44TRY, by the way.

I live in Texas. We have bars like that here. The best night spots (if you're a degenerate) aren't run by white Texans though, they're run by Mexican Texans and Mexican immigrants. There was one Mexican strip club I went to. It was a fully nude place. Black and Mexican girls onstage completely butt-ass naked from head to toe dancing for drug dealers and gangsters. One of the strippers walked up to me and asked if I was ready for my dance. She was a really tall white latina with red hair. She took me to the VIP area and danced on me while I sucked on her nipples and played with her pussy. She bent over in front of me and shoved my face in her asshole. I ate her ass while she bent over and gave me a handjob.

This will only happen at a Mexican establishment. You may get lucky and find some Black places that do this. But white clubs will not. They follow the law to a T.

GOD I WISH MY ASS WERE THAT FAT

Made for BWC

hot damn.
fucking lol.