What causes this?

>Despite being the most prosperous women on a per capita basis, Indian American women had the highest rates of abortion in America, only second to African American women who had the lowest per capita income.

Why do Pajeetas in America get so many abortions?

Attached: main-qimg-3662b4c5dfeef41408f2b3603ed45479-lq.jpg (602x315, 56.35K)

Insatiable desire for unprotected sex with bwc

Most pajeetas are very career focused here.

They are prosperous and need to focus in stuff like careers

/thread

No soul, only focused on moneymaxxing

It's not unprotected sex if you kill your baby after. Also white dudes don't like pajeetas so that's not what's going on

Yes this baffled me too

This is the actual reason. Careerism is also present in Asian women but Asian women don't come close to Indian women in terms of abortion.

Might as why don't Asian woman go for abortions then considering they're just as likely to ride on white dick?

The difference is, when an Asian woman rides a wc, she goes all the way and marries a white guy. Injian women will get socially ostracized for marrying one, but when not under the guardianship of their parents, they'll fuck and get pregnant, and will have to abort the baby before they can join the wh0re rehabilitation programme (aka arranged marriage market).

Pajeet boomers are oblivious to this ofc and think their daughters are virgin angels even if they're 28-29 and living in NY or SF.

We should just dissolve the institution of marriage than keep up these fake appearances.

Attached: 20220625_170105.jpg (1637x1103, 157.79K)

those look like pajeetas in india. in america, they are caked up with makeup

sir how do i enlist in the NPNWNPNTNPNV battalion

This. I'm a pretty ugly looking skinnyfat guy. But I've fucked 30+ Pajeets throughout college and grad school without even trying, just because I happen to be tall, white, and have a decent sized dick.

Pajeetas are even bigger white cock worshipers than Asians. It's insane.

just be a typical short dark-skinned Pajeet like pic related, and you will be a lifetime member of the No Pussy brigade.

Attached: 1568179747220.jpg (227x222, 6.63K)

im not indian chud

Meine Insel... I assign you the position of Soldat in my Standarte.

Does the abortion rate mean 3.38% of all women in NYC have had an abortion in the last year, or for all time?

>and have a decent sized dick
Why do you even add this? Are they asking your dick size when you chat them up and picking you based on that? You sound like a virgin.

Pajeetas spend their entire teens, 20s, and early 30s riding white cock before finally deciding to "settle down" and marry some poor unsuspecting Pajeet browncel doctor or engineer that her parents picked for her.

Pajeetas also don't like to use condoms, so naturally 3 decades on the white cock carousel will lead to many, many abortions.

Attached: Pajeeta.jpg (904x960, 175.34K)

Indian girls are big sluts, it's pretty dope.

Kind sir ur cope makes me even harder

>Why do you even add this?
One of the reason Pajeetas prefer white men over their own men is because we happen to be better endowed. Also I'm only 6.75 in, which is average by white standards but huge by Pajeet standards.
>Are they asking your dick size when you chat them up and picking you based on that?
Lol no. But dick size definitely matters when you're fucking, and you will need that if you ever want a FWB situation (I had 3 Pajeeta FWBs in college). I also had two instances where a drunk Pajeeta groped my dick in a bar, which later lead to sex.
>You sound like a virgin.
Cope

Ignoring all the incel and racebait shit, the real reason has probably more to do with the lack of taboo over abortion.

I look like this and 9 out of the 12+ girls I've fucked were white

thank god most Indian men stay away from Indian American women. My gf is ashkenazi and she's basically an upgraded version of white + asian girls