Question for Israelis on Any Forums

… why are you here?
I mean… nobody’s stopping you, but isn’t most of the board prejudiced against Jews? Don’t you face discrimination, etc? What do you do here? Why Any Forums specifically?

Attached: CD609321-C3D5-4D5F-89B6-C36CDC82181C.jpg (474x373, 19.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_post-Soviet_aliyah
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the ones who stay are attentionwhores who don't care if people like or dislike them, they just want the (You)s

hard to take discrimination here seriously when its interspersed with 'i can't leave my house', 'people at work think I am weird' and 'tfw 30 yo virgin".

I'm a Jew and I face just as much discrimination posting with an American flag as I would with an Israeli. Instead of being called a kike, I get called fat mutt. Sometimes all three. The world will never know the plight of a Jewish New Yorker

this
Same reasons why Indians come here. Despite all the insults and abuse, I don't think they really care. At the end of the day, everyone here is basically in the same boat, we all have internet access, electricity, and a middle class lifestyle. the difference is that firsties tend to be actual, unironic incels with no direction, whereas thirdies are overwhelmingly on their way up the social ladder

"discrimination" is a pretty strong word.
i won't say being called a kike by Diego from El salvador is exactly discrimination.
also im not jewish so i especially don't care, but the replies i get just because of the Israeli flag are pretty funny.

Are you Druze

no im russian, i know there was one beiduin user that converted to judaism but i don't think there are any druz here

He's most likely a Russian with a quarter jewish great grandfather

I'm Palestinian but I look like a jew and have none of the advantages. THIS is suffering

that's unironically correct, but hes my great grandfather from my father's side so i don't fall under any definition of jew

Attached: 1655500420862s.jpg (249x217, 5.41K)

you're correct, nothing makes this more apparent than taking an european proxy and watching these drooling idiots complement you for the most inane posts, especially white worshippers

That’s a good point.
Jews are just so demonized here (and, in a way, revered… you don’t fear what you don’t respect), that it seems weird to see one in the wild, just among these people.

>“The world will never know the plight of a Jewish New Yorker”
My god, you really are Jewish

I knew it, It didn't load for me at first, it's just so obvious
I don't care if former USSR descendents are actually jewish or not, what matters is that we are all recognize our Israeli nationality and build this country together for all of us who respects it's sovereignty

And this applies against Americans too, thirdies have the gall to attack Unitedstatians with the same memes to join on, but put on European or British flag on an american post (repost) and see the difference

So… you’re Russian.
Are you in Israel right now, or is that just a vpn?

God gives his greatest challenges for his toughest soldiers.
Sucks for you.

i live here, i literally don't have memories of the time when my family didn't live here because i was a baby at that time

i mean yeah i consider myself Israeli and this place as my home, i don't even have russian (or moldovan because i also qualify for that) citizenship, and i don't plan on getting it

lol

Enough people here like me and those who just blindly hate me, it's their problem and they are ignorant

>Don’t you face discrimination
Sometimes, but it's mostly bants discrimination like for Indian flags

I will now discriminate you:
Go back to Russia

no

He's case is fairly common. There are a bit more then a million Olim (migrants) form the former USSR and their descendents living in Israel en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_post-Soviet_aliyah

His*