Do you look at the stars in your country?

Do you look at the stars in your country?

Attached: 1657638944862.png (840x418, 314.39K)

Where sus?!!! Need sus!!!

sometimes i go outside and stare at them for hours

keyboard on right panel

Honestly no, the light pollution is way too bad for me to see anything but the brightest of the stars. Its nicer in the countryside

Hopefully soon we can find aliens with the James Webb telescope

Unironically, I don't get it.
What is the setup and what is the punchline?

I wish but the light pollution is too bad here in germany. This country is just overcrowded.

This time I really don't get it

There's "Reddit bad" but that can't be it

They're the same image.

Neuer Steinwurf
Ich kann es nicht fassen

Attached: 1657638625266.jpg (2048x1717, 295.49K)

Attached: 1657639298805.jpg (2000x1158, 562.12K)

bruh starfield gonna be bussin

Attached: received_377878544432816.jpg (1080x826, 53.04K)

Yeah but what's the significance of saying fist, second? What's the actual joke?

Stonetoss, like any other red pilled person, believes that anyone taking any interest in anything isn’t really genuine. They are of the firm opinion that the only reason anyone speaks about anything is because they have no further interests besides what is immediately in front of them.

The goal of this is to deconstruct authoritative voices and preempt them from gaining any credibility in the future.

It’s the result of years of disinformation that have seeped into the alt and nu-right. In their world, no one truly knows anything, anyone outside of their tribe is lying, any subject or topic being discussed outside of their group is nonsense.

amogus

It's implying that they look the same.

Yes, and that the second person has lost interest despite the first image exciting others. The guy on the left panel is supposed to represent le redditors.

I hope we get more and better pictures like these. This is the first and only image of another solar system there you can actually see the star and its planets.

Attached: eso2011a.jpg (640x640, 23.55K)

Unironically quite sad
It's funny because they say it's the second picture even though it's the first? I don't get it
Is it a joke about how quickly people go through the excitement or interest/immediate disinterest phase? I think that was actually worse before on some forums and image sites, someone bringing up a thing, pic or whatever slightly after someone else would get absolutely roasted for reposting and shit

Based and checked.
He's a retard convinced to be red pilled while he's actually a delusional schizo like all his friends from the same echo chamber, everything is a lie, everyone is fake, I know the """(((truth)))""", they're so tiresome.

I unironically don't get it.

>Is it a joke about how quickly people go through the excitement or interest/immediate disinterest phase?
No ots not, the american is schizophrenic and no one knows what he meant

sus

Attached: file.png (22x32, 1.1K)

i’ve heard that jwst will be able to have enough reach and fidelity to detect the chemical makeup of the atmospheres of some of these exoplanets.

that’s a pretty big deal if true