Women will never be safe in MENA

Women will never be safe in MENA

Attached: 7895202D-4A6C-40BE-9324-22F4AC6D6BDA.jpg (1242x1445, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:François_Boucher_Autumn_Pastoral.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know a belly dancer girl who moved to Egypt and was severely abused and raped by her Egyptian manager lol. how retarded do you have to be to go to Egypt for work as a woman?

Is Egypt like this because of the Arab Spring, or was this a thing before it?

Poor girl.

safer here than in your shithole

>LE one person is representative of race or country even though we believe every human being is equal and heckin unique

tf
tp

kys muzzie

>Egypt
>Here
Stop stealing other people's soil.

What painting is that

People didn't watch and record wtf? I am pretty sure a dude got knifed trying to get the murderer away from the girl and they beat the murderer up horribly later but the police took him away before they could kill him

Egypt is consistently voted as the worst place to visit by women.

Israel is different than the rest of MENA tho

get this man 1 million swarthy muslim men!

I was just poking holes in their hypocrisy
All american posters are blond blue eyed christians sweaty.

Egypt is a shithole because of Islam.

Ironic coming from a mutt, the place that one incel killed multiple girls that didn't want anything to do with him

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficheiro:François_Boucher_Autumn_Pastoral.jpg

all of MENA should just convert to Judaism desu
it's clearly the superior religion

Yeah women have so many rights in MENA, being a woman in KSA or Afghanistan is like totally the same as the USA

Attached: AD0AB54A-B2DA-4EF9-9715-235496834F56.jpg (1242x869, 465.25K)

My friend is a sailor and he often goes to Egypt for some reason. He kinda looks like a twink with big ass and Egyptian people slap his butt all the time and laugh about it

So you're telling me this shit doesn't happen on almost a daily basis in the USA

okay lol

Men commit violence against women in every country on this Earth, but in MENA misogyny is enshrined in culture and in law

Attached: D5D24370-5906-4110-947F-728EA9B0C98D.jpg (1242x541, 248.51K)

>while people watched and recorded
the video shows him immediately getting beaten the crap out of after stabbing her
fucking hate this outrage farming shit

How can one culture be this based, total chads we could learn something from them.

same thing happens in south asia and mostly by muzzie men. they are top tier chuds

In MENA they kill their women and then wonder why they can't get married (the women are dead)
Meanwhile in western countries we take care of our women and then wonder why we can't get married (the women are fucking chad)
We need to be more like MENA, at least they have fun.