Girls are always interested in me until they learn i am Turkish

am good looking, girls are always interested in me until they learn i am Turkish. Then they ghost me immediately.
Just happened again in University cafeteria. A hot german girl sat next to me and started chatting with me.She said where i am really from i said Türkei and she immediately left and sat in someplace else without saying a word.

Germans hate turks like nothing else, turks live here 60 years and haven't commited any terror attack but they love all refugees afghans lebanese kurds etc. I don't understand. is that why they don't respect us , do we have to kill them?

germany has literal traitor russians rallying with russian flags supporting putin that threaten europe with nukes and germans like them more than turks.

Attached: kürt pepe.png (400x387, 160.55K)

how many times are you gonna post this

Attached: 15794034.jpg (640x557, 29.98K)

Just say you mexican

Why not say you're greek?

Why do you care if these german whores reject you because of your ethnicity? Are you that pathetic that you base your value off of the opinions of these white, cumskin, piss colored hair harlots?

Don't lie. Don't say you're Italian. Don't say you're latino. Say you're Turkish, and just stare into their eyes, see how their face changes. Smile or frown, just keep staring, and assert your dominance.

You're a Turkish warrior. Never forget that.

Attached: 9195fe95a876889c22fc68d69e69ba55--turkish-men-bearded-men.jpg (500x658, 50.91K)

he wants a gf like all men

So true. I was having sex with a blonde, blue eyed model the other day and then she notiiced that I had Turkish Liras in my wallet on the nightstand. Her pussy immediately dried out and I had to pull out before I got carpet burn.

Attached: heartbroken.jpg (479x479, 28.55K)

Then he should go get one, that simple. Though with his attitude, caring what other people think of him, he will find it hard to get one.

Pretend to be Armenian.

He cares what people think because Turks face discrimination in EVROPA. You are confusing cause and effect.

Then frankly he should just go back to his country if he hates Europe so much.

Turks only face dating based discrimination. No one hates them as much as gypsies.

Attached: c36.png (400x381, 127.57K)

He could date Turkish women if they have pre-marital sex.

Why don’t you find a decent turkish girl to date and later marry. Dumb whores are a waste of your time and money.

>Turks only face dating based discrimination.
I don't think this happens outside of Turkey based on everything I witnessed.

Why do you guys have such an inferiorty complex? We don’t care if you’re turk, arab, kurd or afghan you’re all in the same brown people category

We don't love any Browns, we want you all to leave as soon as possible. Stop falling for foreign funded NGO propoganda and a minority of brainwashed cucks.

If he said he was Italian he would he get treated better.

is this an ikiboon thread? he's kinda gone into hiding lately

Until the 90's italians were viewed as the exact same thing as turks
it's unironically only since 9/11 that muslims are viewed worse

how old are you boomer

I'm a boomer and it's true that Muslims had a much better rep before the war on terror and 9/11