Are Wine Aunts a thing in your country?

Are Wine Aunts a thing in your country?

Attached: 34C05853-7B24-4424-AA0A-E04AF5398136.png (523x924, 934.63K)

I've seen variants of the wine aunt in Spain, and the UK during my travels.

Her body must be screaming to get impregnated.

Please be black

Sex.

>cunt needs to breed when no one wants her roastie vag
Not my problem.

Attached: 1656992493190.png (775x632, 416.19K)

I don't know why having no kids is somehow some unambiguously inherently shameful thing. Some people like having kids, others better enjoy life being childfree. There's no guarantee the kid you're sacrificing 18+ years for will turn out alright anyway, it's a huge gamble.

Attached: 754-Relaxed-young-guy-lying-in-a-hammock-and-drinking-beer-on-a-sunny-beach-by-the-ocean-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 71.88K)

>tfw no wine aunt gf

>unambiguously inherently shameful thing
It is. It means you're a genetic dead end.

>women should have kids at 26 because I say so

*two threads later*

>I’m 27 years old and I have never kissed a girl

The world population is projected to reach 8 billion this November. I think the human race will do alright without my sperm.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 18-26-03 UN expects world's population to reach 8 billion on Nov. 15.png (777x287, 41.53K)

I’m going to the Canary Islands later this year and I’m hoping there might be a few approachable wine aunts hanging around some of the bars if you catch my implication

why wine aunts is romanticized but alcoholic uncle (wich i'm about to become) is vilified ?

I have a wine aunt, I thought it was just my aunt and how she's like, didn't know it was a common personality type. My sisters are also on their way there, I think the Estonian race is going to die

>I think the human race will do alright without my sperm.
one less amerimutt will spread his creatura genes, based

the diffence is that the former one becomes a dead end by choice and the latter is not.

Because it means you're gonna die all alone with no legacy.

30 isn't even that old. A wine aunt needs to be at least 38 to qualify.

Everyone on the paternal side of my family was born with some mental illness. I was lucky that I got away with ADHD and OCD, some of them have full-blown schizophrenia with hallucinations. I'd rather leave no legacy than a legacy of schizophrenic children who are terrorized day and night by 'entities' I can't see or protect them from.

Ok so what? I'd rather live a happy life without children than live a shit one and reproduce

aside from the Asian qts and Nigresses, I feel this is Any Forumscels' fantasies