I've met many Iranians and they were good people and very friendly even though we're literally at war...

I've met many Iranians and they were good people and very friendly even though we're literally at war. Meanwhile Turks are obsessed with hating Arabs for no logical reason at all, even before the refugees (they are actually oppressed there), what's up with that?

Attached: Ehh.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

This proved to me that Genetics affecting behaviour and culture is real and undeniable, Roaches are naturally asshole barbarians who deserve no respect

turk love pakis
simple as

The only Iranian I know is daniel and he didn't leave a good impression

Turks are the biggest turbochuds on the planet.

Turks are more racist to me than saudis or other gulf arabs in my experience

They are also obsessed with being white too

Attached: Screenshot (1921).png (1357x297, 70.44K)

I generally dislike anyone who isn't Asian. I don't especially hate Arabs and Pakis for what they are, but if they are near me, you can bet my Asian ass I'll DISLIKE them.

I got banned for using that word too.

He even once banned for writing Arabic in their roach general. Thirdies should never be jannies, they are incapable of being Impartial, it's not in their genes

True, like that Russian janny that deletes all anti-Putin comments.

'ate arabs
simple as

>lives in muttland
>obsessed with turks
what causes this phenomon I wonder? kek

Attached: 1650146166850.webm (480x852, 1.18M)

I'm just trying to help you with that your weird inferiority complex

Attached: 1656176423775.jpg (275x284, 11.43K)

even though we hate arabs they keep coming here, it's almost as if they being abused :)

Nobody come to your shithole, we are simply richer than you. It's only Syrians due to their current crisis. But only a subhuman will enjoy their suffering and torture them

>for no logical reason
I can list some reasons.
>islam
>dirty
>ugly
>eats with hands
>wears slippers all the time and puts his feet where people sit
>harass women
They are tiktokers. The guy is Turkish and is cosplaying as an arab to make fun of them

Seeing that webm of those turks kicking that elderly Arab woman in the head boiled my blood.

>8m arabs refugees
>literally massive amount of arab tourists
despite the fact that we consider you subhumans you obsess over us and keep coming here, kek. you're literally only richer by resources and still have camel piss culture and are mentally retarded, a literal pet nation full of slave pets that can't think for themselves :DDDDDDDDD

>port-a-potty tranime faggot calls me a roach
kek

>But only a subhuman will enjoy their suffering and torture them
Syrians don't suffer at all. They can go back to their country right now with no problems but won't
They go back to visit their relatives in Syria during religious holidays and come back to Turkey once the holiday is over. What kind of refugees are they?