Swedish Crime and quality of life

I'd like to have some answers to some questions I had about the current state of Sweden. How fucked is your crime? What are the immigrants like? Is it all misleading? I'd like to know this and more.

Attached: wp4215256.jpg (6120x4080, 1.91M)

The nonwhites ritualistically humiliate their swedish victims

Attached: 1632150535468.webm (360x564, 2.07M)

Attached: 1639304536583.jpg (730x1024, 88.91K)

Malmö went from having no crimes to greanade attacks and shootings, but its still safe outside of immigrant ghetto.

Attached: malmö.png (961x600, 55.47K)

We are slowly reaching USA levels of homicide

You could just look up crime stats. I don't live in a high-crime neighbourhood

Any idea why they did it?

humiliating swedes and taking pleasure in their weakness

It's bad but not that bad. I don't know anyone who has been robbed or raped. Immigrants mostly kill each other and keep to their areas in the outskirts of citiea

you arent trust me, citites like portland and seattle unironcally have higher murder rates than malmo

These people don't worry that eventually the Swedes will get tired of this and kill them off?

Malmö is above some US cities

key word some
as in the non dangerous ones

Almost all us cities are dangerous compared to our other cities tho. Malmö is the outlier

Have the swedes demonstrated the slightest capacity for retaliation? They prey on the natural weakness and feebleness of them. Even on Any Forums they're hapless. I just spent 30 minutes spamming sverigetraden and they couldn't help but respond to every post

>I just spent 30 minutes spamming sverigetraden and they couldn't help but respond to every post
you really showed them!

I did. Someone begged them to stop replying to the insults and they finally did, 120 posts in. They have this natural childlike earnestness, it's probably the seem flaw the immigrates exploit

What weakness did anglos and frogs exploit when they conquered your entire continent?

this is the man who will save us

Attached: 983866134337.webm (426x720, 1.26M)

>hiding behind anglos and frogs
swedish 'manliness'

It's not misleading.
It's very bad.
If you live in the countryside it's fine but in the cities it's very bad.
Police don't have control over the situation in many places and a lot of the Swedish youth are afraid.

I've just moved here from the UK (a city in Scotland). Staying in Uppsala.

It's really, really nice. Coming here from the UK feels like going from Ethiopia to Italy, or something.

The supermarkets are so well-stocked with a far wider variety of products. The bananas are all ripe!

People generally are highly attractive. Very few fat people. Of the migrants I've seen, most have been thin as well.

I had to use the health service, and the hospital was clean and well-staffed, while the process of sorting international payment etc was very efficient.

The streets are so clean. People drive very safely and stop for pedestrians. The bike lanes are really good. Generally there's very little traffic and everything seems to function well. I haven't seen any roadworks. There isn't any shockingly ugly architecture.

I haven't heard anyone shouting or swearing. Saw some drunk people but nothing like home. Very little graffiti. People are EXTREMELY polite and friendly.

This is a seat I saw attached to a lamp-post in a park -- I guess it's so old people can rest, or something.

Is this how thirdies feel? I am a thirdy now?

There's a slightly weird racial tension though. Where I live in the UK is very mixed, but here it's rate to see groups of white Swedes together with Somalis or Arabs. They're always separate. I've seen quite a few half-Asian younger people though (presumably half-Thai), and the occasional WMAF couple.

So far quality of life is extremely high. Prices for food aren't that much more expensive than the UK -- and rent is much lower.

Attached: seat.jpg (4160x3120, 3.58M)

How is it different from you talking about araps and somalis doing crimes in our country?