At what point in your life did you decide to grow out of anti korean phase?

at what point in your life did you decide to grow out of anti korean phase?

Attached: dcbest-20220712-030038-008-resize.webm (720x1280, 206.74K)

I haven't yet grown out of my anti-korean phase but it might happen if someone wheret o post squid girls with big booba in this thread

Why would there be an anti korean phase in the first place? What have Koreans ever done to anyone?

i don't like koreans, honestly. they suck up to us too much. i mean, i guess it's kinda our fault, but we did the same thing with Japan and they hate us now (as they should). also doesn't korea have an 80% circumcision rate?

When they released Squid Game

who tf has an anti-Korean phase

I'm proud to say I have never had a korean/weeb phase. I feel really good about myself when I remember it

Never

My gf is Korean.
Do NOT date a Korean girl. They are the most entitled, jealous and hard to please creatures on Earth. They are used to Korean guys being their servants, giving them everything they want and always being 100% available..
Every day is a nightmare. The sex is great, but it does not compensate constantly living like a doctor on call.

Why they priced the Genesis G70 well below the 3-series

this may be relevant to your interests
these guys have surely "grown out" of a lot..... a long time ago...

never had one

Attached: 1656952002992.png (1000x712, 279.48K)

I’ve noticed the Taiwanese posters on Any Forums dislike SK and I’ve never gotten a proper explanation for why.
They told me it’s because SK broke off official relations with them in the 90s to recognize the PRC instead, so they view Koreans as backstabbers. But that doesn’t make sense to me since that applies to 99% of countries.

I never had one. I love all my Asian bros equally.

I kept meeting attractive Korean women at university while ever other kind of Asian was fugly and had bad taste in food/clothing. I got over caring about cosmetic surgery and just enjoyed a girl for being attractive.

Verifiés mon criss de neg

Koreans are evil, they have a work culture based on slavery and disconnecting from your friends and family, they are like Japanese and Germans fused up

I kind of understand the Japanese behaivor in SK know. Korean women seem like natural sluts.
Jap soldiers were probably coaxed into having sex with them

i hate all slants equally, not your fault

literally living in the chaos
everyone is pro gaslighter
if you value “boring” comfy life they will call you weak, a failure

You are too competitive it seems, I say that because of the experience of some mexican workers of the KIA factory in Pesqueria, Nuevo Leon (called now PesKorea as a joke).

KIA has good deals by the way, I started respecting SK after I bought my KIA.