Woah, Regency England looked like THAT!? :O

Woah, Regency England looked like THAT!? :O

Attached: 1654064831209.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Does the average Bong really believe this to be factual? Britain hadn’t even colonized India, Hong Kong of Africa at the time. Where would these people have come from?

Lmao do they really write dialogues like this and get away? bruh

Shut up you're just jealous, chud.

I hate Americans so much its unreal.

That's a bong show you retarded snaggletooth

Fuck off, yank. Never reply to me again.

No this is the BBC kikes at work

Or what "mate"?

one more reason to be against immigration.

And it's beautiful!

>By the Regency, there were a large number of black people living in Britain. They formed a notable presence in most cities and towns where the majority worked as domestic servants. London offered the greatest opportunities and several prominent black names left their mark on the social and cultural life of the era.

I truly am annoyed with Britain for allowing the BBC to become what it is.

>source
>my dirty wog arsehole

Facts don't care about your feelings.

What amazes me is that unlike some yurop who are racist towards poc, brits were able to deal with poc and were able to co-exist with whites even before amirite civil rights existed.
Want to know what's different between british and europeans?

Rupert Murdoch owns fox news as well you know

>facts
>provided 0 sources
Go neck yourself you dirty nigger

>Dr. Who
>American

can you tell me what an australian businessman owning broadcasting networks has to do with the BBC?

It seems like public brodcast in Western countries are in competition to out-zog each other. PBS and NPR are basically nothing but much heckin oppressed bipoc and lgbtqiabdjdn every segment

I have a feeling that in the following decades most people will believe that Britain always had a lot of black people.

I remember a museum in Britain saying that "there was always a lot of Blacks in Britain," or something like that.

White Britain will be memory-holed.

Attached: 1407118228075.jpg (482x750, 45.31K)

Both the Sun and The TImes are owned by his media corportation, and he personally has a 25% stake in the BBC