What's the greatest regret in you're life?

What's the greatest regret in you're life?

Attached: download (1) (11).jpg (239x211, 16.1K)

Being born

That my mom didn't abort me

I selled

Going on Any Forums

Attached: 6c578d63d1924b7e9cf2fcf6a2abdc7a.png (564x705, 801K)

Actually caring about what people thought of me. I was super miserable and had no fun as a teenager because I wanted to make a good impression on people. I have nothing to show for it and I haven't seen any of those people in almost a decade.

I sneeded when I should have seeded

Attached: file.png (696x701, 98.76K)

Abusing my ex girlfriend, I miss her a lot

Attached: Literally me.jpg (255x198, 6.82K)

Wasting so many years hiding in my room behind a screen

Should've abused her until she gets Stockholm syndrome

These

Guys is my build suitable for asian gf or do I go back to the character creation screen

Attached: ac443c343f83409da944bfbf319cd4e12b51002a875565a5e30533f0fe709601.jpg (100x125, 2.09K)

I'm retarded why did I post over here

No, she was a angel

I regret nothing.
Everything i did was worth it. For the experience of doing it. Even when i did the same thing repeatedly knowing the outcome.
It was worth doing just to know that the outcome wouild be none. Or for the process itself.

So no regrets.

Then why did you abuse her?

I can relate. I tried for years and had mental anguish over wanting to be liked and accepted by people and "friends" when in truth they couldn't give a shit less about me.

Hey listen, if you never did that and never tried to "wanting to be liked" you wouldn't know how shitty it feels and you wouldn't be where you are now?
Imagine being an attention whore and a people pleaser and NOT being aware of that and thinking it's the only right way to live?
Well having lived through that you now know the opposite. So it was worth it in the end.

thinking bitcoin was a scam in 2011

Bad time in my life abusing drugs and alcohol, and it started small but got worse, and she didn't say anything about because she was scared.

GFs are easier to attract with a charisma strength build

I regret nothing

Attached: IMG_20220711_210407.jpg (640x680, 87.96K)

Not hanging myself

Nothing

Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?

Or you can just metagame the economy for a chance to roll a high quality GF, of course that requires a high luck build most of the times

being impulsive and violent with my ex