I like studying japanese but i dont think i like japan anyone else?

i like studying it cause idk it satisfies my autism but it keeps reminding me how shit japan is

>i am not asian so there is no point with mingling with a culture that will always be discriminatory against me
>
>japan has no interest in positive societal change
>oppressive sad culture
btw is japanese youtube at least good?

Attached: japanese-flag_b.png (750x400, 272.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nmF7DL6gcnR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's understandable. Compared to the rest of Asia, especially SEA, Japan is bland, generic and boring. It's not a remarkable culture and it hardly has any interesting history. It's a Chinese-Korean fusion that got away with indigenous genocide.

Personally I think there's nothing good or interesting about Japan, just reading their history was enough to put me off the country permanently. If I wanted to experience Asia, I'd probably go to Vietnam or Thailand.

Don't know why you'd learn the language (shit) if you're not interested in the country or its history?

hello zhang

I'm Anglo
You're allowed to be indifferent to Japan lmao
Anime has done an astounding job at tricking people like OP into believing that Japan is this culturally rich, amazing paradise that they should learn a language for when in reality you take one good look at Angkor and you begin to laugh at how shallow Japan is

I disliked most of the Japanese people I talked to, very false two-faced people

post eyes

do you love japan?

voca.ro/1nmF7DL6gcnR
Post eyes

why so afraid to post a simple photograph of your eyes?

theres no one who likes japan on the internet. believe them like amerimutt niggers or make a decision yourself

i hear you, i guess because they and their culture is everywhere i keep going back

explain why they wrong

That only works for black people. Asians and whites have the same voice

japanese youtube is mostly tv tier trash

tell me more

the english speaking niggers on the internet are mostly amerimutts. not even you yuro shitters. do you trust them so much?

i know most english speaking yuro niggers on the internet are anglophile redditor faggots who gobble up every anglo bs.

true but can you explain what they are wrong about

You didn't do it either chang. Onus is on you to prove you're not Chinese before you go asking others. I think you're a fucking CCP tracker, they're around you know, spying and reporting back.

All this because I said Japan is shit, which it is if you look at the history from an unbiased perspective? Wow...sad
Not with an Aussie accent they don't. It's really easy to tell

Hello Zhang

yeet

>btw is japanese youtube at least good?
I like JunsKithecn :)

Hey Zhang

Fancy meeting you here.
Did you receive your deposit from the CCP?

Another usual Australian
The other day you were making false claims that the Greek civilization was founded from nothing at all
This is the end of this forum because these people read history books and think they know what theyre talking about

cute

Studying other languages is always useful regardless if you like the country or not, i enjoyed learning some german even though i dislike Germany
>btw is japanese youtube at least good?
No, it's actually pure brainrot and i would recommend most non japs to stay away from it