These were the leaders in Europe prior to WW2, which one was the cutest?

These were the leaders in Europe prior to WW2, which one was the cutest?

Attached: c46fbabd04d005c6c555370651db6407-4170306839.png (1840x1655, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NPcjF-0p15I?t=2
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ef3c/5827b13cb2cbef80c387892bc1696da3bca4.pdf
sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/magyarorszagi_nemzetisegek/altalanos/kortanc_sorozat/magyarorszagi_ciganyok/pages/004_maria.htm
rombase.uni-graz.at/cgi-bin/art.cgi?src=data/hist/modern/maria.en.xml
youtu.be/NuFAMAYjgq8?t=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zog of albania

grown men shouldnt use the word "cute"

when i see the image of stalin, i automatically salute, this is the respect and greatness he commands.

Attached: main-qimg-09359e1c74d0f1dd15125e46e3aa746d-lq.jpg (390x732, 80.61K)

lithuania and finland mogging

Romania is wrong.
Not sure who that is, but Antonescu was the marshall back then

this but also with hitler

who tf is that one in romania you nigger?

Gheorghe Tatarescu you low IQ retards

kek. pic made by a butthurt hungarian shit
he used a "decent" picture of Horthy
pic, except the first row, on the Romanian side are all the leaders we had during ww2, except the king

Attached: 1653029751191.jpg (328x1024, 97.77K)

Wow romanians really are always butthurt at hungarians

VGH Svinhufvud the last great Fennoswede ruler of Finland (except for Mannerheim but he was a gay nazi)

Attached: svinhufvud.jpg (600x600, 21.89K)

gotta be iceland

first time in my life I ever heard this name
wtf? how butthurt are you bozgor fags?

why use a literal who when even fucking Horia Sima had more impact on how the country was ruled during and before ww2

He was so irrelevant that teachers barely mention him, history barely remember him, he was in function only 1 year as a prime minister. Only ww2-boo autist like you remember him

How does it feel that i know more about the history of your country than you do?

Poland

stop posting shit you disgusting hungarian ape
who tf uses a literally who?

why don't you use the hungarian PM but you used the Romanian one that had literally no say,
as I've said he dosen't even appear in our history books

Attached: Pál_Teleki_01.jpg (306x384, 107.05K)

Google lens making miracles that even sandniggers like you can use it

Wow, Hoi4 characters overlaid over a map, cool

LOL nice cope gypsy
You are literally schizophrenic im not hungarian and i dont even think a hungarian made that picture, seek help.

you don't know shit you hungarian retarded ape
you spent a lot of time trying to find a picture of Horthy in wich he dosen't look like shit? ofc you did

Attached: bild-114888_v-variantBig16x9_w-576_zc-915c23fa.jpg (576x324, 46.06K)

answer the question you hungarian disgusting ape:
why don't you use the hungarian PM but you used the Romanian one that had literally no say?

You get raped by kikes daily literally lmao

you will be shot down like dogs, gypsoid rats.

youtu.be/NPcjF-0p15I?t=2

just because this hungarian disgusting shit dares to talk:

The Hungarian propagandists are unhappy with both of the two oldest Hungarian chronicles, “Gesta Hungarorum” by Anonymus (published sometime between 1200 and 1230) and “Gesta Hunorum et Hungarorum” by Simon of Keza (published sometime between 1282–1285) because they both mention that Romanians lived in Pannonia and in Transylvania before the arrival of the Hungarians.

However, the main problem as far as the propagandists are concerned is not what they think it is.

They believe the main problem is that the Romanians are mentioned there before the Hungarians.

The main problem actually is the date at which each of the two chronicles were published.

The propagandists and the trolls claim the Romanians only arrived in Pannonia and Transylvania in the 13th century, after the Mongolians had massacred the population there in 1241. Allegedly the kings of Hungary wanted to repopulate their realm so they invited the Romanians to move from the Balkans and Wallachia and to settle in Transylvania.

But if “Gesta Hungarorum” of Anonymus was written between 1200 and 1230, 11 years before the Mongolian invasion, that means the Romanians were not yet present in the kingdom of Hungary. If the Romanian arrival after 1241 would have been true, how on Earth could have Anonymous claimed the Hungarians conquered the territory from them without becoming instantly the laughing stock of his contemporaries?!?

Likewise, if the Romanians’ arrival in Transylvania after 1241 would have been true, then how come Simon of Keza would not have become instantly the laughing stock of his contemporaries, for writing in 1282 that the Romanians lived in Pannonia and in Transylvania before the Hungarians?!?

Attached: ssc.jpg (1061x1559, 621.31K)

Swiss people really do be worshipping fucking buildings lmao

Didn't read, we're gonna take it back rat.

gypsies literally have more turkic and arab DNA than Indian
and you, hungarian, have more gypsy dna than human, kek
>>Gypsy groups were granted privileges, first under King Sigismund and King Matthias
>Maria Theresa enacted a decree prohibiting the use of the name "Gypsy" and requiring the terms "new peasant" and "new Hungarian" to be used instead.
>She placed restrictions on Gypsy marriages,ordered gypsy children to be taken away from Gypsies, so that they could be raised in hungarian "burgeouis" or "peasant" families.
>> Joseph II prohibited use of the Gypsy language in 1783.

Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Budapest, 2004
mfa.gov.hu/NR/rdonlyres/05DF7A51-99A5-4BFE-B8A5-210344C02B1A/0/Roma_en.pdf

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ef3c/5827b13cb2cbef80c387892bc1696da3bca4.pdf

sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/magyarorszagi_nemzetisegek/altalanos/kortanc_sorozat/magyarorszagi_ciganyok/pages/004_maria.htm

rombase.uni-graz.at/cgi-bin/art.cgi?src=data/hist/modern/maria.en.xml

Attached: 1596034115249.jpg (720x960, 53.11K)

Cant wait bring your mother too kike

over 10 percent of the population of your shithole is literally gypsy kek

ofc you didn't you hungarian fag
if you did you would've kys
kek
Daco-roman continuity was accepted and taught in theHabsburg monarchy, including Hungary until the 1870s,although Franz Joseph Sulzer had by the 1780s rejected any form of continuity north of the Danube, and instead proposed a 13th-century migration from the Balkans.
reminder that hungarians called us daco-romans until the 18th century
and even then, they called us romans
they denied only the Dacian part
kek
even funnier they called us Illyrian instead of Dacian
they literally call us illyro-roman because they don't want us to have a right over trasylvania

Attached: Romanian_Roman_Festival .jpg (1000x667, 169.27K)

How are you people so mentally deficient? The map shows all the European leaders just before WW2 started (September 1939). Tătărescu was prime minister during that exact period, which is why he is there.

Gotta go i have to fuck my romanian GF, i think im gonna choke her, she likes being dominated by hung aryans.

youtu.be/NuFAMAYjgq8?t=19

Its ok gypsy aren't the smartest group of people

Thats some retarded ass pic, Groza(Romania) came to power after ww2

>kek
yes, we have 5% hungarians and 5% gypsies
true

isn't if funny how we can all see your hungarian butthurt even if you use proxies? kek

vezi ce bozgoras se ascundea dupa strag? kek
javrele astea nu au jena

Attached: 1605818310511.png (659x705, 330.06K)

AND HUNGARY HAD A PRIME MINISTER TOO YOU RETARDED HUNGARIAN APE
WHY DIDN'T YOU USE HIM
ROMANIA HAD OTHER LEADER YOU DISGUSTING APE
but you already confirmed you're a hungarian rat,