Brown, Durka Durka, barefoot, religious, hot women, good food, soccer loving, poverty, stank, brown, flipflop wearing...

Brown, Durka Durka, barefoot, religious, hot women, good food, soccer loving, poverty, stank, brown, flipflop wearing, belly dancing, shit infrastructure, corrupt, diaspora inducing, oriental, eastern, gangster, brown countries

Attached: FAA893F3-EDCB-4A52-B3D0-8F53B34C5B6A.jpg (1125x919, 376.24K)

yes

>inb4 they come in
No Spain and Portugal, you are Western European, white, and 1st world. Don’t even try it.

>diaspora inducing
name 1 non rapist indonesian diaspora

Attached: B96E1617-7114-403D-8975-3804732BD782.jpg (1125x2156, 612.58K)

Saudi Arabia, Georgia, Iran,Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Malaysia, Oman are proper nations with law and order
Would live at.

why isnt suriname highlighted? arent there a lot of javanese descendants there

Attached: 1657477437487.jpg (1125x919, 158.65K)

>Browndurkadurkabarefootreligioushotwomengoodfoodsoccerlovingpovertystankbrownflipflopwearingbellydancingshitinfrastructurecorruptdiasporainducingorientaleasterngangsterbrowntugal

>belly dancing
I have never seen a single woman belly dance in real life ever, not even at bars or clubs in Bahrain and the uae

i saw a white girl one time doing it at a richfags wedding

Phew

kek

>Brown, Durka Durka, barefoot, religious, hot women, good food, soccer loving, poverty, stank, brown, flipflop wearing, belly dancing, shit infrastructure, corrupt, diaspora inducing, oriental, eastern, gangster, brown countries
I think you are talking about LatAm user...

Indians are NOT brown.

Sounds hot desu

If ex-Yugoslav countries are brown literally every country in the world is brown

Because ex-Yugoslav countries have the highest percentage of Caucasian dna

Attached: SAVE_20200313_234853.jpg (607x549, 135.87K)

Kebab is literally a Croatian national dish, has been for 500 years, there are two villages that are literally named Islam in Croatia, and you also love football, wear flip flops, have black hair, huge noses and brown skin, and scream ALO E at the top of your lungs 24/7.

>Iran,Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco
All extremely corrupt, poor muslim shitholes
The rest is ok I guess

LatAm is white and shares little in common with the highlighted countries. You guys are closer to white European cunts like Spain and Portugal.