How did he do it? how did he win?

how did he do it? how did he win?

Attached: assad.jpg (1200x800, 66.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spriteer_774400/status/1545466187777282053
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By selling out his country to iran and russia.
and also dropping chemical weapons indiscriminately on his own civilian population doesn't hurt either.
I feel really bad for syrian anons. Almost all of the ones I spoke to here hate his guts.

>repatriation begins
yikes
it was all for naught eh?

Silencio, caic

You sold your country to usa, jew talking about morales looool
Russian air power and tiger forces, plus usa attacked isis so they could move forces

>another western tard simping for a dictator torturing his people because hes 'heckin based & redpilled'
His country is in fucking ruins, you can barely even call it a country anymore. Even Hafez al assad would be ashamed of what his country turned out to be.

>You sold your country to usa
And thats why were on good terms with china
fuckin lol.

Dije silencio, caic

>By selling out his country to iran and russia.
Did he really sell it out? the UAE, Saudi and other gulf countries are warming up to him now even though they were the ones funding rebels.

>also dropping chemical weapons indiscriminately on his own civilian population doesn't hurt either.
I> feel really bad for syrian anons. Almost all of the ones I spoke to here hate his guts.
how come he's still like by so many syrians in syria though? I know diaspora hates him but he's always in public places and no one does anything to him. Pic related was from Alepo the other day
twitter.com/spriteer_774400/status/1545466187777282053

Attached: FXKnAKJWYAAVQQO.jpg (4096x2731, 1.85M)

Military assistance from Iran, Russia.
Weakness of divided opposition.
Divided Arab support for opposition, some preferring Assad.
Minimal western support, concerned about jihadists.

Every man that fought for assad will be granted a government mandated wife.

Attached: D7A998A4-A051-4F9B-BD0A-5FB94782A4ED.jpg (1279x903, 167.91K)

You supplied isis with wepons and didint attack them even tho they were on your border, after asad won there you started airstrike on syria, classic jews

syrian women are quite cute... racist bros...

>you supplied isis with wepons and didint attack them even tho they were on your border
Were literally fighting isis militias in sinai right now with cooperation from egypt smart guy. I don't understand why you retards think you're either with assad or with ISIS, you don't need to be an ally with him to fight fucking isis.
>after asad won there you started airstrike on syria
Assad didn't win, yet at least. The war is still ongoing, but we airstriked syria only when iranian militias started using it as a base.

You have white skin but we do not grant you the rank of crakkka

Isis was on your border for like 4 years, you didnt fire a single shot at them. They even had israel made wepons and ammo.

ISIS was not supplied by Israel. Stop lying.
And, they were air striked when they shot towards Israel.

>Isis was on your border for like 4 years, you didnt fire a single shot at them.
stop getting your info from Any Forums, we were always fighting isis, there was a terror attack here just a few months ago from ISIS affiliates

When?

Real love triumphs all

Attached: 276172868_560923611717572_7536949038913663551_n.png (720x860, 519.95K)

The rebels were all sunni islamists that the Alawites/Christians/Druze/Shia would never cooperate with. Gave him a base of power. The west didn't arm the pisslamists for more than a couple months and then russian airforce gave them a decisive tech advantage. Assad is no coward, he knows his life is on the line. He did war in a very old way. Surround a city, line up artillery, keep firing until they give up.

Became a Russian puppet state, nothing wrong with that tho, ultimately its better for his interest to align with russia