ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE LIFE UTOPIA OF LATINAOMERICA

I saved likely for half a year like 500 usd in 2020, which I used for buying a newer PC.
And a close aunt, recommended us one of her son friends, which we trusted, because fuck why not, is our close cousin, I trust him right.

Because why the fuck should I distrust people that a close cousin will recommend, right?

But actually was just a fucking employee on a PC store from a scam local PC importer who imports likely refurbished PC from chink scam companies who are refurbishers or the e-waste of AMD faulty units, who then they repack as BRAND NEW AND TOTALLY NOT HARDWARE FAULTY piece of e-waste.

WHICH ARE DESIGNED TO JUST BREAK EXACTLY ONE SECOND AFTER WARRANTY ENDS.

Which is just part of the experience of living in a turd nation made of low IQ poor people made of turd color skin.

Which I'm sure the friend of my cousin isn't his fault, he just resells what his company assumes to be good quality refurbished garbage which they hope to sell for a profit here by lieing is brand new AMD hardware, and the fault is mostly the chink HQ central factory who has chinese quality control and just sells e-waste as rebranded new not garbage.

THANK GOD I WAS BORN IN THIS GLORIOUS TURD PIECE OF GARBAGE REGION.

TRULLY A WONDERFUL LIFE OF QUALITY EXPERIENCE.
THANKS CHINA.

Attached: 1652439365340.jpg (306x306, 22.71K)

i won't read that but good for you, or bad.

i'm also saving up for a new PC
didn't read the rest
watched a thot on tiktok instead

did it really take u 6 mnonths to save 6k? there are american slaves saving literally 50k a month.

>6k

0.5k*

500 usd.

6k is only possible with a bank loan of 8-10 years here.

Based India

petro w0n

The average american lives paycheck to paycheck and has around $1k in the bank. I make 5k a month and live with my parents and I still somehow spend it all

what do u spend it on? elaborate please.

por qué mejor no se trajo las partes de amazon, sale mas economico y si algo sucede simplemente te quejás con los negros de amazon
con 500$ te conseguías mínimo una buena board un procesador nuevo y un ssd
como consejo , nunca confies en normies cuando es sobre tecnología, recuerde que vivimos como 10 años atrás de todo

$700 on car, insurance, gas
$200 on family internet and phone plan (my "rent payment")
$600 on credit card payment ( I went crazy a few years back and spent a lot of money )
$200 on weed
$300-400 on door dash, uber eats etc
$400 for going out on weekends
$200 on school loans
$200-300 random impulse purchases
$100 on clothes
$500 on savings
The rest is eaten up by taxes or handouts to my parents

because the money was my mother that had it, not me.

and like a good boomer, she's afraid of internet, and thinks amazon is a scam.

Funny how amerimutts get tons of money for doing nothing

You claimed that you've saved the money and not your mom, so that money should be with you. Btw, my parents are 50 yo boomers and they buy a lot of stuff on the internet, my Ryzen 5 5600G was bought online and so was my motherboard

my mother collects my autisbucks.

I usually don't try to bother because I usually don't need money, because I'm basically a hikki.

holy based

u deserve better king
amazon can't scam you and if your item arrives damaged they respond
ur aunt could have the best intentions but hell is pavemented with good intentions
:D being a hikki is a good reason for becoming turbo autistic buying shit online, shit you couldnt get locally for a fair price

PELO LOS MANGOS ESTAN BALATO user-SAMA

Attached: 1656044442415.jpg (1080x1069, 324.39K)

It's not that, I just rather my mother keeps my autismbucks for her and just ask for like 20 usd per month to waste on dumb itch.io and steam shit.

I just don't want to scam my mother in a 2K loan for a good PC.
I don't complain, this crappy PC still kind of technically works on linux, so I'm fine.

This post is why we thirdies hate you Americans.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)

Don't you have Amazon, ebay, mercado libre or something like that?

larp

family is full of boomers.

Attached: pcru.png (627x638, 466.55K)

Attached: pcru.png (630x628, 657.27K)

kek malparido.

>core 2 quad is 500USD in latam

yikes

Brown thirdies will just scam each other?

This doesnt make sense. I thought everyone would get along without the evil huwhite man around

Muy bien dicho, sin embargo, instalea a Gentoo.

That wouldn't have happened in the Viceroyalty of New Spain

Attached: pcru.png (636x339, 359.49K)