Why Any Forums?

Why Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-105752_Chrome.jpg (1080x1121, 208.38K)

We did it r/int

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-143255~3.png (1080x1258, 127.69K)

Indian women look like even swarthier Italians

pic related was in milan

Attached: 1595639633572.webm (360x640, 1.44M)

Answering solely from the point of view of people and their mannerisms - YES!

Being an Indian myself and having the fortune of knowing quite a few Italians, I’d say we are both pretty noisy, direct, unabashed and unassuming people.

Italians (same as Indians) love to cook and are pretty proud of their cuisine. They like to crack jokes about themselves and others, are generally funny, friendly (sometimes overtly) and helpful (mostly).

A considerable difference is that Indians spend an unhealthy amount of time wondering about what other people might think of them in public or how society might perceive them - something I’d say plays at a much lower (almost negligible) scale in Italians. This leads to Indians being generally a bit more polite to people they don’t know so well. However, the level of closeness and comfort with friends and acquaintances are almost the same.

Both Italians and Indians are generally very honest people and do not have false pretences.

(Also, slightly insignificant addition - Italians are probably not infinitely more fashionable than Indians)

Nevertheless, both make for really good company and are even more entertaining when together.

uh
oh

It's the southern part of the continent that juts out as a big pennisula?

Ok designated shitholian here, I'll explain -
This is something Indian boomers do to children all the time, they give you something as a present then rub your head as a blessing.

>why is germany?
lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220710_111037.jpg (680x861, 90.04K)

Thank you for the question!

Well, it depends on the specific kind of relation you’re looking for. When talking about Italians in the long run, you’re bound to call them Romans at one point or another.

Trade Relations: (I’ll keep it short, I promise)

In case you did not know, the Romans and Indians had a lot trade-relations in the past.

In fact, Ancient India and Ancient Rome were chief trading partners, relying a lot on one another in terms of gains through trade. Naturally, it is no wonder that tablets of the Indus River Valley (also known as Harappan) civilization have been found in Rome!

In fact, the fall/decline of Rome is treated as one of the main reasons behind the decline of its Indian counterpart, that’s how strong the relation was!

Relations in terms of Origin:

Well, this one is fairly debatable.

Italians are treated as one of the native races to the Italian Peninsula.

Indians, on the other hand, are not one race. There are a lot of native Indian races, plus a lot of intermixing with the races that either invaded or just settled in India at some point later on.

Italians did NOT commonly travel to India in the ancient times with the intention to settle here.

Even in modern times, Indian immigration to Italy was really limited. It has opened up a little lately, because of specific demands in Italy, but the Indian community in India is still way too small to make any significant change in the person:race ratio (I just invented that, let me get my patent filed)

So, all in all, I would say that, it’s fairly unlikely that Indians and Italians share a common bond of origin.

[Keep in mind, that there are other theories out there stating that the first man originated in Africa and that some skeletal remains found at Olduvai George are significant evidence. The rest of the paragraphs ignores this, as this would basically make everyone related in the same way and no special bond between Italians and Indians could be shown through this.]

Attached: 1657444305023.jpg (167x125, 19.78K)

Oh oh

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-111246_Chrome.jpg (1080x1132, 239.03K)

kys newfag

on average Indians are still whiter

Attached: file.png (624x468, 343.24K)

>Both Italians and Indians are generally very honest people and do not have false pretences.
Shut up I'm a Kitboga fan, I know what you're up to.

>its real
I am flabbergasted

kys ahmed

alright bros
we may be corrupt poor and expensive
but damn do our niggos play good ball

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 11-29-11 Google.png (584x360, 26.81K)

Indians opening 100 threads a day on QUORA comparing themselves to Italians fucked up Google.

>hasbeens jacking off to their glory days
even though italy is far better off than us , thats the main reason

>Hello little missus please I need to do the needful

Attached: pedo pajeet.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

Fact, India overhangs Indian ocean just like Italy overhangs mediterrain

based sirs

I ask myself this every day

Attached: 1657445792987.png (515x49, 10.76K)

>Indians are generally very honest people
lyl

>why Italians say prego
I don't know it myself.

>why is moldova not part of romania
>why is moldova a country
>why is moldova independent
STFU

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 123901.png (560x399, 27.59K)

why are you so unhappy though

One face one race

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-114102_Chrome.jpg (1080x1870, 935.01K)

Wonder why our gypsies move there

transnistria is more of a legitimate country than moldova in my eyes

>why is moldova landlocked?

Attached: 6543.jpg (910x752, 58.93K)

their skin tone and features are obv different

Do you like transnistria? Then you know how people feel about Moldova :)

Because people there are swarthy, smelly, poor and they sexually harass and steal from tourists.

Italians are not white.

Attached: 1650811520229.png (900x585, 609.87K)

Because it's too easy to steal. Since like 20 years ago my parents could leave their car parked with the windows opened. Today if you leave a bag in your car you will find your windows car smashed. Also gypsies don't give a shit about the police, once they return out from the prison they start stealing again.

Cry me a river fatass