Why are you an incel in your country?

why are you an incel in your country?

Attached: 1629185001061.png (581x797, 539.14K)

No, but lockdown left me way too introspective to make moves so I'm sort of stuck. 90% of women are literal npc's as well so, yeah

im 126kg

>90% of women are literal npc's as well so, yeah
confirmed incel

how to have sex if pandemic isnt over?

Post tits

Once you have sex you realize it's a literally nothing in life. It's just a tool to strengthen a relationship. I'm so glad I fucked a hooker. I just focus on my passion now.

lose weight

I am a married male and all my friends are married males. Seeing 90% of women as NPCs is an indicator that you have absolutely no social skills. I don't mean this as an insult but you are literally not functioning correctly as a human and you need to fix it or it's going to ruin your life.

>a tool to strengthen a relationship
>nothing
incel

i cant

he's right, casual sex is meaningless.

Post belly

Incel?

I guess i wouldn't qualify as incel given that I don't even try and the last time I tried i managed to get myself in a relationship, but it's been 2 years that I haven't managed to kiss a girl, mostly because i am too autistic to be romantically or sexualy interested.
I am just waiting for a girl that is worth my time, I guess

who said anything about casual sex? why use a strawman?

A few really embarrassing experiences when I was 14 that I still haven't recovered from a decade later

Why are you being all anal and shit? Get off the PC seething wierdo

Attached: healthy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.71M)

'kin 'ell

Autism, and I'm terrified that the day I go down to an "asian massage parlor" is the day the cops decide to raid the place.

why the fuck would you even consider such a place?

>I am a married male and all my friends are married males
So? In what way that disproves my statement? We are talking about having sex, and I said I lost interest when I noticed most women (ok maybe not 90% don't be a faggot) talk about vapid shit, follow tv and social network bullshit trends and so on. I need a little bit more of depthness to feel aroused, I fuck not only bodies but also minds and souls. The fact you are married and everyone you hang around with is married too has fuck all to do with it. Or maybe having social skills mean copying what everyone does so you blend in? Could be, but not me

Like, I've never even tried. I think there are some people who were born to be lonely, all kinds of retards, autistic people, freaks. And I am all of those types.

ive been completely socially isolated for 8 years and ive lost all my social skills
i know i should see a therapist or take a socialization class but im so used to this mentality i cant be bothered
it seems like all i get in return for leaving my comfort zone is the obligation to be more productive

I don't have friends, job, too many traumas, shattered self-esteem, avoidant personality and many other serious issues.

I did have sex with a hooker today, THOUGHT.

I'm afraid of being socially rejected, so I isolated myself and never got the chance. I still get glances and chances, it's just that I'm too much of a sperg now to make moves

My point is that almost every person has a good amount of depth to them and you can't see it because of your lack of social skills. If you had better social skills you would be able to find the depth in those women you think are NPCs, even if you wouldn't necessarily like them as people anyway.

Sure, that makes more sense

I'm a massive loser and I have problems with everything in my life. I've also kinda lost interest in other people because of said problems.

>My point is that almost every person has a good amount of depth to them

maybe in other countries, certainly not here in Shitlombia. The vast majority of people are uneducated, shallow, stupid, don't read, superstitious, predictable.

I reject women because I'm afraid of feeling good, like kissing or sexo. I do fap a lot though, so that doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm just desensitized to 3d because of the ideal beauty of 2d, or maybe the chemicals in the water have castrated my drive to pursue females, I just don't care about them most of the time. Lately I'm thinking I just need to lose my virgnity to prove that I'm not a eunuch to myself and get over my fears.
Maybe I just need to find the right girl.