>by far the best mix of high income, low tax and low cost of living in world*
>any sort of climate you want
>new products come out there first
>best healthcare in the world, they LITERALLY get dental care with their jobs*
>extremely generous pension and unemployment insurance*
>best colleges in the world, other than the UK nowhere even comes close
>guns
>freedom of speech
>unreal opportunity. The richest American was born in South Africa, the second richest American doesn't know his father and is a second gen immigrant. Now look at European billionaires and note their backgrounds
>annoys every other country
>diversity and integration. Lots of blackpipo, witepipo, asianpipo but they're all seen as American.
>inevitably going to put first man on Mars

Attached: america.png (800x600, 447.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Asf9n848M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew since the moment I was born
Also quads of truth

Foreigners don’t get it do they? We’ve been winning since the 1600s. We are the fucking British empire. We’re not just some ‘new empire’ that came out of the British empire’s collapse, we’re not some rebirth of the Roman Empire, we’re literally the fucking British empire. While you fucking thirdie fucking rats laughed as you left the empire, you came scurrying to us to suckle off our teat, not knowing the milk that came out was the same milk you suckled from Britannia. All of that wealth and capital the British empire owned? It came here. We changed our name. Do you think you’re ruled by just another empire? No. It’s the same one. We won. We’ve been winning for the last 400 fucking years. We won. We won.

Attached: 9572AB37-4F56-483F-B3C5-941E9AE73FEE.jpg (612x408, 55.56K)

>they LITERALLY get dental care with their jobs*
it doesn't matter because dentists price gouge you anyways and the insurance only goes so far.

If I flew out to Thailand and stayed for a week, paying for hotel + eating out + both plane tickets + bars, and I also got a root canal done while I was there paying completely out of pocket, I would get the same quality of care that I get in the US and it would still be cheaper than if I got a root canal done stateside with insurance coverage.

but i hate the fact that this is seen as the country where people come to be a billionaire. i don't know any billionaires and i can't relate to any billionaires. and i really, really don't like the fact that they can buy companies that transmit information.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7Asf9n848M

Fun fact : 4 posters 4 american flags so far

you can't win when your have to live around 40 million bush people

The US is in decline. The future is a BRICS one.

Half of Any Forums is american, and the other half are americans with vpns

these comments lmfao

But travelling all the way around the world sounds very annoying

>The future is a BRICS one.
2014 called, it wants its memes back

the future is china and america meeting and competing while the thirdies in bris claim that they are WINNING BIGLY while their gdp is still in the toilet and they think they’re doing a hecking btfo to the evil euros

>B
>Rotting Disgusting shithole

>R
Rotting disgusting shithole

>I
>Has a chance and is an American ally

>C
>will collapse soon

>S
>Collapsing

I can assure you the town that took place is is galaxies better than your disgusting shithole

>china
>collapsing soon
this is some delicious cope

wish i never have to do something thats beyond humiliate than this.
saw that one time when me and a group of friend was eating at a restaurant, the speaker starts playing music and the employees stop doing their tasks, drop the dishes and start fucking dancing. Me and my friend was mind blow at that act and all agree that its degrading for those workers.
of course we and the patrons at the restaurant all clap at the end, but its, in my opinion, an act of humiliate.
dont know how cringe its when i watched the infamous dancing walmart webm until i saw it irl.

what is more humiliating, this or prostitution or homeless begging

>what is more humiliating, this or prostitution or homeless begging
its not about what is more or less humiliate. The point is that the owner thinks that it will be good for the business as it makes the restaurant and the employees look more friendly in the eyes of the customers. Of course the owner is delusion as i can see that the customers at that time were little annoying and have secondhand embarrassment. The employees themselves show their feeling in their facial expression and their awkward gesture and movement.
There are million of ways to do PR and the owner decided that dancing wagies would be a good thing.
Nut i say. Nut

Why are some business owners such psychopaths?

The thin profit margin will drive anyone mad, especially mom n pop restaurant.
I swear they will do anything to increase sale to 1 percent.
Other places like pharma shop or grocery have more even temper owner so to say