What do I do if my phone gets stolen in Latin America

Attached: 1657151164091.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

What a bunch of fucking simps

>go to police
>give them IMEI
>they track your phone

it's more about beating the nigger than retrieving the woman's phone

It's not uncommon for robbers to be lynched here, there's an official 94% impunity rate, people get fed up of being victimized.ax8vr

based

She is hot

I would do the same

About a decade ago there was this guy on a podcast I used to listen to who was Colombian. He said one time some gang members set up a road block and robbed people at gunpoint when they drove by. Is that common in your cunt?

basado

based latinx justice

Attached: 1633424902890.webm (352x640, 1.97M)

Ah yis the streets of Buenos Aires...

have it prepped beforehand so you can have it explode and take that bastard's right hand with him

Your Spaniard rape baby countries are all the same

And it's going to happen to you.

Yeah thanks to the latinx invasion

Enjoy

Is that the same guy from the first clip with the phone? wtf are they beating him for? and why did they sodomized him??

nope
probably tried to stole too and got caught
i guess he's gonna hesitate to do it again

Attached: 1639318620445.webm (406x720, 2.98M)

damn fucking christ. All that violence just because he stole something? I don't think so. Why do they keep hitting his dick? fucking savages

young people can't do jail times or very short sentences i believe. People want to make example of them

Our great gift to the world lexicon is the term social cleansing
Sadly yes, there are neighbourhoods where you get taxed to pass through and impromptu barricades will sometimes fake police checkpoints set up along highways to extort people. The more enterprising gangs will even set up fake police checkpoints. I wouldn't discourage anyone from coming to visit though, this shit generally happens in places that aren't in the lonely planet.

Shut up pussy, you live in a country where you don't need to be careful with subhumans trying to stab or shoot you to rob everything you have. A fucking sissy such as you don't know what's like living in constant fear

Latinx in USA do it too
Thanks for being savage s