Live Your Myth in Africa

>food costs less than $1/day
>rent costs less than $30/month

Why haven't you made your move yet?

Attached: chinese_man_getting_ready_to_have_a_threesome_with_his_african_queens.webm (580x1030, 2.99M)

i have considered it ngl
and mobile internet is good and cheap in africa

Your life worth more than that.

Basically you can work for a few years in your native country and work for several years before retiring in Africa.

You can live like a king with all your basic necessities taken care of, as long as you don't care about luxuries like an expensive car or traveling. You can eat and live well in a large house and retire nicely.

Which country though? Nigeria, Kenya?

but then you have to live in africa

The bossman says it’s the largest ghetto in Africa. It’s in Kenya.

Did that Chinaman proceed to make stinky sweaty love-making to those two beautiful Nubian queens?

>and mobile internet is good and cheap in africa

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

unless you are in lagos, it's basicslly unusable

do you know how much is costs to get fiber in my house? my internet bill is most likely more expensive than your ENTIRE rent

No neetbux

I wish the internet was around 100 years ago.
Just imagine how many based colonizer threads that we would have had in the last century?
I still maintain that Zimbabwe is occupied Rhodesian clay.
You can’t have another tribe create both your democracy/agriculture/infrastructure and then claim it for yourself. Very disrespectful!

>fiber

Nobody needs that shit. You can probably get Starlink for cheaper. Job opportunities probably isn't good in Africa, but moving there is nice. Africa has great land and scenery if you're in the right place. Cannot suffer in Africa.

Very likely

Attached: 0A30C3A4-4BD6-4A5E-9BC2-8E5B747864C7.jpg (478x400, 45.27K)

I don't know if you know this, but in Nigeria is in a torrential downpour for 6 months out of the year, making startlink unusable.

Africa has great scenery if you are away from civilization. But who the fuck wants to live in the bush?

If you want scenery, civilization, and to live in africa, go to Cape Town (the most expensive part you can or you will get murdered). It's not going to be cheap at all.

>Job opportunities probably isn't good in Africa
Job opportunities are non-existent, but business opportunities are good is you are willing to deal with corruption and the possibility of getting kidnapped/disappeared.

why are aisan genes so strong? the baby is literally white.

Attached: A95D0634-36DA-46A6-93B0-3CD62FA5DD30.jpg (1143x855, 541.15K)

don't think Africans like us over there.

Attached: 1656714891957.jpg (1200x800, 153.72K)

>chinks
>white

so dats how wypipo wuz made..

Exactly. When i see those so called blasian they tend to be just more pigmented versions of the asian parent, the features are pred monngoloid

Is it really a life lived if you work 40+ years?

Its Chinggis' seed, even in trace drop amounts in chinkoids it overrides anything else.