No other group of people have fallen from grace as much as the greeks have

no other group of people have fallen from grace as much as the greeks have

Attached: 1634194160060.jpg (800x534, 25.14K)

romans
mongolians

we will surpass their fall soon at this rate

Portugueses

sad!

Attached: 1.png (1080x1080, 480.88K)

Germany

neither were as bad as the greeks, italy didnt fall nearly as much and the mongols were never really that important besides some empire they had for a little while

We’re going that way

it's true, we got shitskinned hard

Attached: 1657179894557.png (1600x1200, 2.73M)

>italy didnt fall nearly as much
we didnt fall at all except since the 2000s

Middle east and north africa

>
>
Man....

That`s the thing abou greece though, no matter how hard they fall, it`s basically a key factor in the european identity and thus it will always have allies on the continent. It`s like the grumpy grandpa you can`t help but like

hold my beer

Attached: index.jpg (277x182, 11.55K)

>India
>china
>Iraq
>Italy
>Turkey
all are shells of their former selves, only India and China are making a comeback

>mongols were never really that important besides some empire they had for a little while
they literally changed the course of world history forever you retard

This isn't true, I can probably get on Vahaduo to prove it. You were more levantine in the past and now you're less

>some empire

Attached: EcFoADWWoAIgDNr.jpg (2289x1311, 156.04K)

>>India
fully united and a rising great power, even if theyre shit right now, doing better now than ever
>>china
read above
>>Iraq
not much to fall from
>>Italy
read what I already said about them
>>Turkey
big regional power, the grace that theyve fallen from was a big empire, not much else, and theyre still pretty big
>they literally changed the course of world history forever you retard
so did the greeks, but this isnt really the point anyway, the mongols just influenced history through their massive empire they had for a little while, not much else

Don't be a racist, komşu.

you're responding to kelly, he's even more of a lowlife than that one turk that has a 10 gb folder about greece