What will be the consequences??

What will be the consequences??

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-145945-1.jpg (503x339, 75.37K)

i am sad you have to live with schizophrenia

Z

Collapse of the German industry and social systems, all brown people who not have a food shop will leave to the neighboring countries

Just remember that as long as Putler starves us of oil, we starve him of iPhones. Its only a matter of when he gives in, not if.

do you really want to see another german spergout
this time russians will collapse for sure and thanfully usa will destroy germany forever too
two troublesome birds with one stone

this except Germany would rather sudoku than stop giving money to brown people

I dunno, you really fucked yourselves with that nuclear thing, kek

I unironically hope they switch it off for good, we need to quit cold turkey even if it's painful

>evil russia we will refuse to take your gas
>nooo what do you mean you will just turn it off then, that's not fair!!!
any norwegians willing to take me in? i am out of shape right now but i will go skiing with you every day as compensation

like the past 70 years a bunch of words and thats it kek

they will rebuild that shit in three years thats what their autism is for after all
thankfully we will follow them too this time
we were the first country in history former nuclear power to dismantle nuclear plants after all

frozen schnitzel

30 thousand more threads made by a brazilian

how horrible this would be

Old boring topic

fingers crossed

Attached: 1657079298652.jpg (679x522, 89.48K)

that brazil is going to ask gibs to africa and not europe anymore lol

>a recovering addict/alcoholic says he won't buy more of your stuff in a few years when he recovers
>"okay fine, i won't sell you anything anymore, good day"
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED IT NOW I WILL DIE WITHOUT IT

There is potential joke about Germans and gassing but I can't quite word it

Attached: 16422540429162.jpg (749x934, 241.5K)

The problem isn't oil and gas being bad. The problem is your country using them like a get out of jail free card. Soon you will be replaced as a supplier and then you will have to sell them to big brother Xi for pennies.

COPE

hope you've been gathering wood

this desu it will kickstart innovation and move the population further to the right politically which are both good things

Attached: 1655565455639.jpg (683x1024, 100.89K)

They restart the coal power plants but not stop shutting down nuclear. Signed, the green party

Attached: 1650118443378.png (886x886, 70.28K)

why would they want a traitor rat in their country

And where will Russia get their money?

Nothing. Things will be more expensive for a while but if you seriously believe they will just let their country collapse by not finding alternative energy sources you're retarded

>c-chinay will bai!
Kek the russian cope of
>china will buy everything/bail us out
Sure didnt become real. If anything china is almost acting like they never knew russia or know of any limitless alliance.