Are Bangladeshi pipo SEA? this looks pretty jungle Asian too me, can SEAmonke bros confirm

Are Bangladeshi pipo SEA? this looks pretty jungle Asian too me, can SEAmonke bros confirm

Attached: Bangladeshi.jpg (795x1367, 187.38K)

No he still looks Indian.
We don't have that phenotype here ( or well at least Vietnam doesn't)

Vietnam has Zhang rape genetics due to Northern domination but I never really seen those eyes any Jeets Or even pakis & boy I see a lot!

Yes but don't tell anyone pretty please.

been seeing this trend a lot
why do indian subcontinentbhais want to be SEA so bad?
the most wild thing i read was a random guy saying India should join ASEAN

Yes except Vietnam since they avoided getting pajeeted… for now anyway

Association w the burmese? The warrior race had fallen because bongs flooded their genepool w streetshitters

Jeets definitely don't look like Seamonkiens they are either Indo Iranic Or Abo, I am talking about Bangus here they have brown skin, like 5ft 2 & have chinky eyes like pic rel

M8 not every bengali is chinky or abo, most people diaspora i know just look like jeets and I have cousins who are sometimes tall or have colored eyes. The height has also risen for many bengalis because of changes in nutrition, (im 5 inches taller than my dad).

OP on second thought, maybe there is some truth to it
meet Long Tiger, a Rohingyan refugee who SOMEHOW became a Malay Supremacist and blended in with society

but then again Malaysia Truly Asia so anything goes here

Attached: 705013.jpg (600x450, 28.4K)

confirmed

Yeah I am not race baiting bangus legit look different than jeetoids some upper caste muslims might look Iranic but mejority people look a cross between Indian & Indonesian for some reason, t.binge watched docs about Bangladesh due to autism & all the sweat shop workers looked kind of Chinkish

i dont understand why white people seem to have trouble distinguishing SEA from other asians despite being distinct from everyone else

You don't even have to be high caste muslim to not look chink-ish, a lot of bengalis moved from india to bangladesh. The asian natives are chittagong hill people but they are low in numbers.

Bruv I literally have epicanthic eyelids

Attached: 1657389252195.jpg (784x438, 155.88K)

>slanted eyes
it's over

If you meant the Joke going over my head, it did.

Asians can have epicanthal folds, I think you might be mixed.

well, asean ain't cool kids club. why would they want to join us?

Original First nation inhabitant of Gangetic swamps
Eurasian/Iranian invader

trade, i guess
you think we should disband ASEAN? it literally does nothing else

I've always sorta know that my whole family is. One of my grandfather's cousins has them, my uncle sorta has them but you can't tell cuz he grew his beard out and wears a hat on his head, a close nephew and niece also has them. The weirdest thing is, my great grandfather thrice removed was a Bepari, which is a Muslim mercantile caste and moved here from Punjab, so we are very unlikely to have them. Idk if this is a pokimane situation or one of my ancestors got yellow fever after the move but the eyes run in the family.