/brit/

Elephant chads edish

Attached: article-2500717-1957F47500000578-585_634x456.jpg (634x456, 115.72K)

currently stroking my cock

anime

me legging it

we'll innovate our way out of this mess, always do

anime

corr

weve got to go mice mode

Attached: random_2.png (604x450, 152.03K)

A British Indian by the name of Rishi Sunak will be England’s next Prime Minister. At my USG job right Before Christmas our bosses had us register a domain “www.readyforrishi.com. You can look this up yourselves on the dates.

Yesterday Boris Johnson resigned and we were tasked to wire money to a Panamanian Law Firm to pay 2 organizations SLG Group and Black Cube to remove all anti south Asian and anti Indian on mainstream social media platforms and to promote pro-immigrant and Pro-British Indian vibe on the interwebs. They will also makes sure Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland remain unified under one global mentality sentiment.

I’m a pretty mid-level dude at my work but when we went for Davos in May, this guy was getting wooed by every banker and world leader. Homie will not be elected. He is chosen and approved by the powers that rule this realm

He is also a board member of the World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwabb.

You don’t have to believe me, just pay close attention to what happens in the Media over the next few days and weeks

...yh?

you like that mate.....?

.....yh xx

one for the substack not /brit/

Kicking off in Sri Lanka

why do the big 4 accounting/consulting firms act like they're so high and mighty to work for?

they don't even pay that good, don't get it

Attached: look at me I'm a dumb human.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>tfw you see white puss

Attached: FXOqKNGXoAEWsnr.jpg (1080x1440, 205.43K)

i love it

*fast typing

sister's new neighbour is someone she claims sexually assaulted her in Uni
while I was at her house earlier dropping some stuff off I saw him poking around the driveway, didn't know what he had done until I asked her about him.

my sister claims the assault "wasn't serious enough" to warrant the police getting involved but I can't have this fucking creep nextdoor to my sister and snooping around her place leering through the windows. I'd quite happily get my cricket bat and shatter his knees but that would inevitably result in my arrest.

what can I do to ruin his life without landing myself in prison? I'm planning on writing to all his friends, relatives and employers, but I won't fucking rest until his life is a living hell of my design.

Attached: Reaction-Meme-50.jpg (1080x1061, 117.97K)

cope and seethe

rorke buying anime dvds off ebay

Attached: 110F0A37-F6C1-49C6-9DC0-F5D004F91288.jpg (1170x1144, 217.82K)

me rn

Attached: 1461009428447.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Attached: Isabelle_Fuhrman.jpg (1080x1350, 243.49K)