Why do white people refuse to breed?

Why do white people refuse to breed?

Attached: F8DB545A-B8FD-42E2-B094-F642B6294F2E.png (675x626, 422.08K)

I don't have a social life or a relationship
if I had a good relationship with a nice woman I'd work towards starting a family
but I don't know where to start

Idk what are you talking about, the world is filled by unnecessary white babies
They should stop

fertility rates are down across europe, asia, latinx america and some mena countries. it's only blacks that are still reproducing en masse

social atomization
first tv, then the internet destroyed normal social groups, especially in Protestant countries that were therefore already individualistic

White niggas think they be saving the planet by not having babies no cap

Attached: 1651445503463.png (612x408, 143.12K)

You don't deserve it, nigger

i rather die than fuck

not my problem

there's much less motivation to invest in relationships when one gender treats foreign politics as a religion

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.11M)

why do western women and western men fucking hate each other?

Low T

moderm capitalism
rich whites still have kids I never met an european who was earning more than 5k euro a month and did not had a kid

>forced to work a shitty job every day to make money while some people do nothing for a higher wage
>have children (costs money) to make sure there are more workers for the future

Nah

>rich whites still have kids I never met an european who was earning more than 5k euro a month and did not had a kid
it's the opposite

The least hatefilled genocidal j*w

This. Top 20 and bottom 20% have kids. Middle 60% ie middle class don’t have kids.

i've seen that the more someone makes, the less kids they have

it's not a money problem, it's the opposite

the future is Black albeit

not even brown pipo breed these days

the earth is fucked

Attached: 1655755827909.jpg (554x554, 84.73K)

I don't want kids with the mentally ill or with women who think nothing of abortion or divorce.

Fuck investing in anything that can be taken away from you immediately. I'd rather be poor, depressed and die at 65 than have to pay child support, alimoney, or attention to some fucking stranger.

Attached: 1655423949144.png (900x896, 1.55M)

yeah just anectodal evidence
But many people make about 2-3k euros after taxes and shit. Enough to live maybe but having a kid might tip the balance off I gues

moslems do

That's not really true anymore. The more a person makes the more likely they are to have children today. I think it's true even for women and people can't accept it.

my dad had ten kids and most of them have at least 2 kids. Not me though lol

>50% divorce rate
>bitchy entitled women
>productivity - wage gap
>social disintegration
Pick your poison