What's the best country for a simple life? Low stress, low bullshit, friendly people, etc

what's the best country for a simple life? Low stress, low bullshit, friendly people, etc.

Attached: bd4.jpg (1024x768, 566.2K)

Greece if you are white and wealthy

I would say Montenegro

Attached: 883FDB57-C3C9-4DC0-899C-220491C2D353.jpg (499x350, 43.79K)

Here, but i sincerely doubt western people could cope.

Australia

check
check
check

>simple life
>low stress
>low bullshit
you realize subsistence farming, raising animals and living off the land isn't exactly "peaceful"? it's hard work, but fulfilling, that's what makes it attractive.

why, too weak to wrestle with cows?

yeah but you'll get shook down by the local mafia if you're not a native, i'm from there.

That's your guys forte, but I mean working outside on horseback in -40c weather. Scandis lock themselves up in cabins.

starving because it happened not to rain that year or the rain was a little fucky is the epitome of bullshit big dawg

>-40c weather
yep, guess I won't be visiting you anytime soon, friend

Sikkim

You are living in it. Land is cheap and everything else is too

You can move to some Appalachian enclave if you're white, they'll easily accept you and it's pretty far away from big cities.

Bhutan
>barely any population
>unique culture & heritage
>pretty developed Capital City though 90% country is super rural & 80% dence forest
>No globohomo, king stopped all foreign influence specially western
Though it's almost impossible to get PR even we Indians who have open border & state like rights there can not permanently settle there

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 53.78K)

Move to Burma

It's my childhood dream to buy a bunglow in North Bengal Sikkim boder when I retire & live there during summers

Attached: A-Solo-Trip-To-Sikkim-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 153.2K)

somewhere in SEA (Laos or Cambodia)

also this

Yes

Nigeria or some other African shithole